Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Alice sweetie it needs a hashtag by the Ad.
Also - these brands that spaff endless budgets on giving over privileged airheads another freebie jaunt in the name of “product promotion” make me want to buy the exact opposite. I’d be more impressed if Elizabeth Arden sent some care packages to hospices, refuges, hospitals!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Everything looks mismatched. The dress is lovely and would have been perfect for a traditional church wedding but looks odd next to the garish pink bridesmaids dresses. For some reason I’d imagined her in something more modern and I’d pictured the bridesmaids in really elegant black or navy dresses. But as long as she’s happy and got the all important perfect photos for Instagram content I guess that’s the main thing.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Being super aware of what you’re eating and obsessively posting every time you have chocolate/ice cream/cake to tell everyone how far you’ve come over and over again doesn’t really sound like food freedom.

IMG_6956.jpeg

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
2 weeks for her to acknowledge that Paddy was actually at his own wedding because you would never have known from the hundreds of videos and photos of herself she’s shared.

• Haha

willow2014

I got married a couple of weeks before Alice and my only “complaint” of the day was spending too much time with photographer getting pics which was probably an hour tops. I just wanted to hang out with my new husband and our guests. I wonder how much time Alice actually spent with Paddy and her guests. It looks like she spent her time getting content! It won’t last.

elevatordomino

Imagine hiring some for your wedding to cover ‘social content’ because a photographer or videographer simply isn’t enough that it needs a social content creator to make it TikTok and insta worthy for your followers! people have too much money and care way too much what others think or how they appear.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
In other news, the Vampires Wife has closed shop. But don’t worry, Alice is spoilt for choice for her Honeymoon Wardrobe at The Mechanic’s Third Cousin and The Plasterer’s Granny

• Haha
Perhaps it’s not “the point” (which I don’t really get tbh as she’s so clearly not in a place of acceptance or freedom given her treatment/ tweakment addiction) but the image on the right isn’t her body now anyway. Interesting that the book release and press all coincides with her being much smaller again. Not quite to the Clean Eating Alice levels granted but she’s definitely slimmed right down for this period (wedding and book launch summer).

It’s such a BS message to be spinning her career around now when she is small, what most would consider slim (her natural build isn’t skinny or willowy) and she so evidently obsesses over herself, her body, her food intake and her appearance. I’m not sure which is more insufferable Alice in Weddingland or Alice in FoOdFreEDOm✌Land

uberoblique

Chatty Member
Maybe she should consider taking some criticism on board rather than just carrying on in her normal totally self-obsessed way
She and her mate Rhitrition are endlessly going on about what sensitive souls they are. Either living your life on social media warps your sense of resilience or maybe you should just GTFO and earn a living by turning up to a workplace for a salary?
Why on earth would you whinge to the eyeballs that ultimately justify your existence as a walking advertisement?

Truthslayer

VIP Member
As someone who is constantly unhappy with what she's got, even though she has vastly more than others, she is going to be chasing this high for the rest of her life. I can't get over the levels of self-obsession she just have, to hire a social media creator to film her wedding, to have edits made of the days before and after. So much of her planning will have been around CONTENT and how it would look on social. It's depressing actually.
Absolutely this!! Hiring a hair and makeup artist for the night before the wedding wtf? And presumably paying for them to sleep over too? It’s just insane. It’s actually sad how little she has in her life other than showing off.

Honestly I predict a major breakdown within 6 months.

coopdeloop

The first dance was a bit odd, Paddy was trying to look at her and she kept just sorta interacting with the crowd 🙈

• Haha

JaffaCake

I give them 5 years tops!

The whole thing has just been content - she looks genuinely happy in all the photos, except the posed ones with her new husband - so fake.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
She’s probably quite good at actually teaching people how to lift. I followed her years ago because I liked her focus on good form and building strength. Back in the day when, yes, she was tiny Alice, but she wasn’t so far up her own backside she could give herself a root canal. Those were the days. 😂

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Came here to say this. 👆🏻
The actual, official wedding (the bit that legally married them) was on 4th May which is 4 weeks ago. But hey, why let facts get in the way (or detract from your narcissistic show wedding) eh Alice. 🙄
Yeah, I found this weird. We are having two separate “weddings” for various reasons outside of our control but I will absolutely be counting our legal wedding date as our anniversary, that’s what it says on your wedding certificate! Guessing she’ll make Paddy celebrate both each year and get her two gifts. Classy.