Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Came on to say exactly the same! I’ve heard it all now.
Also it’s basically her saying you can’t have 7-10 days off from the gym without needing a “journey back to it” - sounds very well adjusted to me. Isn’t her whole book about food/fitness freedom? She’s giving trad wife with this whole thing. Alice, most normal people have their weddings but also carry on with real life…

Reactions: 19

Sophie80

I was just coming here to say this!

“Happy birthday to my husband”

proceeds to post a photo album all focused on her. We’ve all said it before, she is the most self-obsessed person I have come across.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Pink must be the theme. Look at the waistcoat in the background.
View attachment 2944016
---
Oh my god. I ran here. NO NO NO

View attachment 2944019View attachment 2944020View attachment 2944021
---
I would be so angry is my HAIR DRESSER posted my outfit before me.
what a fool!
Observation 1: Mr Curran won’t ever ever ever be doing her hair again. And that’s pretty rubbish posting the pics straight off!!

Observation 2: her hand made wedding gown appears to be based on Ann Boleyn. Or a frilly toilet dolly from 1978.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

clmay

Chatty Member
I have never once eaten 2 desserts in a day and then given myself a medal for not feeling guilty about it. Mainly because it would never cross my mind to think about how I feel about eating two desserts. That’s food freedom Alice

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
What makes me sad is that her sharing of the day hasn’t even mentioned the ceremony, what it was about, how amazing DP looked and how much it meant to be marrying him (albeit again…) her happiness at being there with him.

it’s been dress, Lewis, dress, bridesmaids, dress, hair, make up, dress, videos of it, Lewis, dress, shocking singer, dress. She’s not even shared her wedding band which is amazing given her adoration of bling!!!

edit to add - just seen the shoes. FFS. I’d have called the whole wedding off. They’re only worthy of the bin and get wheeled out every occasion!!! Can’t decide on the dress - colours suit her but too fussy neckline and sleeves. A floater floral might have been nicer, Ridley or Rixo or something silkier?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Pink must be the theme. Look at the waistcoat in the background.
IMG_9656.png

---
Oh my god. I ran here. NO NO NO

IMG_9659.png
IMG_9658.png
IMG_9657.png

---
I would be so angry is my HAIR DRESSER posted my outfit before me.
what a fool!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

instaidiotics

Chatty Member
I honestly can’t believe paddy has not had a single mention in this whole wedding / marriage social media display. Just fucking odd.

munchkin27

I’m not even sure I HAVE this many pictures of just me from our wedding 🤣 I wanted pictures WITH everyone, not just me posing and showing off!

Why do influencers have to have a ‘journey’ for everything? My eyes can’t roll hard enough when I see it…it’s just going to the gym ffs, the only journey involved in it is the one from your house to the gym entrance

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Clapster1

Chatty Member
It’s never going to end!!
Instagram, Facebook and now an email from her app and training programme, so unprofessional!
This is sooo unprofessional, and inappropriate too. I'd say there are definitely people using her app that absolutely don't need to see anyone's happy wedding crap right now. If people want that stuff send them to your socials.

Reactions: 15