Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
It’s a video of just her. Literally no one else. And she’s watched it ‘close to 1,000 times?’ The arrogance is staggering.
I’m reminded of the Love Actually scene where Egg from This Life has only filmed his mate’s wife as he’s secretly in love with her 😂 Alice has just filmed herself - “you stayed very close” 😱😂😳. Narcissism at its very best. Was DP really there? Did she marry a mirror?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

JaffaCake

I didn’t realise the film of them jumping about to ‘can’t take my eyes off you’ was their first dance - it doesn’t really scream romantic newlywed moment.
So FAKE. Zero chemistry.

Why didn’t she just have a party for herself instead of pretending she wanted to marry this man for the social media content?

GBPackersFan91

So even as a guest to somebody else’s wedding, Alice is ‘teasing’ the dress she is wearing for her friends big day and telling her friends to come back later for a dress reveals. Jesus Christ! She really does think she is the most important person doesn’t she. Using a friends wedding for a big social media post.
And also a paragraph in the caption about enjoying herself and her food. Just surprised she didn’t hashtag food freedom.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Maybe she should consider taking some criticism on board rather than just carrying on in her normal totally self-obsessed way
Alice should just turn her Instagram into a show-off Housewife of Chelsea-adjacent Hammersmith and Fulham lifestyle account and just live off the “Omg hun you are so stunning” comments and be unapologetic for being empty and vapid. she’d be so much happier just purely showing off her lifestyle than trying so hard (and failing) at being a less-than mediocre health/fitness influencer as she is currently.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Clueless. I’m working today. My other job (sheep don’t pay the mortgage) means I’ve driven 200 miles so far to see a client for four hours and now have the M25 for another 75 to navigate before dealing with emails and stuff when I get back to base. She makes me spit.

Her mother really does love herself doesn’t she. All she does is make salads and film them.

• Haha

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Rollercoaster meltdown incoming and happening!! She’s lost the plot. Alice it’s a crappy “influencer” book that’ll be 99p on Kindle within a month. Your responsibility should be to stop air brushing all your photos and stop telling everyone to accept their bodies whilst you continually fiddle with your own in every way possible. Poor DP. I hope he’s got some golf booked in for this weekend or a football ❄ and beer session pencilled in. This is going to be a tough ride - if she gets rubbish reviews I fear for the sobbing!

Attachments

• Sick

ChatChar

@Farmer Sam completely agree, I actively avoid brands that spend huge amounts of money on lavish events & free gifts for influencers.

Alice does charity work for women fleeing domestic abuse so how amazing would it be if she teamed up with Elizabeth Arden & they put together little packages for the hostels she supports. That way they are still using her platform to promote their product, but it’s going to people who couldn’t afford to buy it themselves.

also I wonder if Alice is going to Tally’s wedding this weekend.

FlopsyMops

Did we ever find out why she was in Milton Keynes and "working late" or something to that effect?! Just randomly remembered this... Sounded like she was working late shifts on something top secret of course

Reactions: 11

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Thanks to @IBH8-8 for the thread title!

It’s wedding weekend in the world of Princess Almond! Will it rain? Will DP turn up? Will Chessidiot make it allllll about her as usual? Will Almond actually marry Lewis?!

I’ve got my 🍿 ready 💒

• Haha
  • Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
I honestly think she would be quite happy to never have to pretend to work again and just be left alone in a room full of mirrors and a camera where she can endlessly admire herself and upload pointless selfies to Insta for the external validation she’s desperate for. She’s so utterly self-obsessed it’s not normal.

Truthslayer

VIP Member
I find it so tacky that people post pics while they are still at the wedding!! Like, are you that bored!?

It’s a very 1970s style dress but whatever floats her boat!

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
i am more of a lurker on this thread but this is my personal view.
I remember Alice got famous off the LDN Muscle work out books. She was the only girl in the group the rest were weightlifting men. From memory she was not massively overweight before more like what my mum would have called puppy fat back in the day! She was petite though and if you are under 5 3 it tends to feel awkward as people expect you to be slim petite. Anyway, i have the LDN muscle guides. I see no issue with her/them. I also have flicked through her books, again no big issues for me - clean eating is sort of code for cutting out processed foods and empty calories like alcohol. From memory the books were basic exercises and simple meals like poached eggs on toast with spinach and stuff. things you would eat if you are trying to lose weight i guess?

Back then she did have visible abs. My trainer's opinion is that it's hard for girls to get them and maintain them as you have to reduce calories over a long period of time. Female body builders often don't have their periods as getting visible muscles especially on arms and abs is really challenging.

I think her issue is that once she slimmed down she had quite a straight waist, not an hourglass figure or a tiny waist like Robin Gallant. I think in body types shes a mesomorph and she devlops and shows muscles more than she can make curves if that makes sense. You can't change your body shape as such by diet and exercise. Your bones and your shape is set, you might be able to enhance it by losing fat but you can't be curvy if you're not. She's straight up and down and short in height, so it would be hard to look tall and lean or build curves.

She's an attractive girl and i think this new article in the Mail is really daft considering she's got a gym app now and is still obsessed with her body and her looks, she just doesn't look as lean as she did before with visible muscles which is her choice🤷‍♀️

Personally i had to dial down my gym work because of big personal life difficulties and changes, and im not making as much drama as she is

Let’s be honest, it’s not really her wedding vision….its all been carefully curated to be as instagramable as possible by her wedding planner, she probably knocks out an identikit wedding a week and charges £££

mammer8

VIP Member
I don't like the wording 'been in smaller bodies' - that's weird. You're not 'in' a body, you 'are' the body.