Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Her mother has ideas above her gastronomic station too. I’d be disappointed if someone brought this to a dinner party as the dessert. Looks like a dog took a dump in a McDonalds milkshake. (Probably tastes good tho 😂)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
‘It’s coming’

Girl, it’s been and gone! We’ve all seen your mock Tudor lace dress! It’s not the big reveal you think it’s going to be…..

• Haha

Clapster1

Chatty Member
Christ on a bike the latest podcast episode is with her wedding planner to deal with the ALL of the questions she's had.

The description for her podcast tells us -
"Alice Liveing interviews extraordinary people about the importance of building mental and physical resilience and how this can empower us to live happier, stronger lives."

Not doing what is says on the tin. Not one bit! 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
On one hand I get it. It’s your wedding day and a very special day. BUT how much was that dress?!?!? The whole wedding smacks of entitlement and why does she keep posting about it? 😂
And much as I am sure it was spectacularly well made I can’t help thinking she looks like some waxwork figurine in a museum devoted to failed Tudor wives.
---
She really should have put some of the dress she spent on the dress into the rest of the wedding 😂
Imagine if she’s had some money left they could have got a singer who was in tune!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She obviously still isn’t counting the povvo wedding as the real deal. That would be the date I celebrated my anniversary on, not the day we had a party to celebrate 🤷🏻‍♀️

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
This video is just another example of it too.. where is paddy? Why is she standing in front of people singing and dancing? She’s just pure attention seeking. If it was me I’d be stood with my brand new husband and with my friends and family watching the choir, not facing the other way on my own!
IMG_4915.jpeg

• Sick

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Gone to Babington House for tonight. She really is a walking cliche. 😂 wonder how hungover DP is 🤔😬😳

and jeeeez the brown suede shoes made it to the wedding and she’s still Geri Horner.
The come down after a wedding like that is going to be absolutely massive. I’ve seen it before - all about the day of the wedding rather than the marriage. She’ll ride a high for the next 4-6 weeks whilst it’s all still fresh and she’s the centre of attention and then when people move on she’ll be totally lost!

Am still amazed she managed to drum up 6 bridesmaids to be honest! Wonder how Rhi feels not being one of them!!

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I honestly can’t believe paddy has not had a single mention in this whole wedding / marriage social media display. Just fucking odd.
I can’t believe this too! Literally nothing, nothing like finally being married / seeing him at the end of the aisle / waking up the next morning even. Soooo self obsessed. It’s actually sad how she’s spent half her adult life on insta and so now can’t see anything except social media engagement opportunities

DariaJames88

It’s a video of just her. Literally no one else. And she’s watched it ‘close to 1,000 times?’ The arrogance is staggering.

• Wow
  • Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Enlighten my crunchy old brain here guys. What did this social content person do??
Their bio says luxe wedding content creator - what even is that!?!
Lord knows. But I can’t wait for this vanity exercise to be over. So bored of people thinking others care about your wedding SO much

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Has she just compared her wedding to a freebie for comfort?! 😂
Not considering a) being married, b) being in the honeymoon period after your wedding or c) looking back on all the fun memories and planning your future with your husband. No, she needed a COMFORT PR EVENT to make her feel happy this week 😅😅😅

• Haha

DariaJames88

I don’t mind her dress. But I really expected everything to be very classy, or at least an expect at classy but it all looks a bit garish. That bridesmaid dresss colour is way too much.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Wtf is this?

Scene from Only Way is Essex?

The singer..?

Alices 'party' outfit...?

Sooo many questions
Has she blown the budget on the 2 million peonies so had to get the pub singer from the local hostelry? So out of tune!!! Amazed she didn’t have karaoke 🎤 🫣🙄 I haven’t seen any real images of the evening dress, looks like she’s got 1980 white stilettos on with it tho. DP must have been off having a “rest” ❄

• Haha