Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s never going to end!!
Instagram, Facebook and now an email from her app and training programme, so unprofessional!
This is sooo unprofessional, and inappropriate too. I'd say there are definitely people using her app that absolutely don't need to see anyone's happy wedding crap right now. If people want that stuff send them to your socials.

Reactions: 15
Imagine hiring some for your wedding to cover ‘social content’ because a photographer or videographer simply isn’t enough that it needs a social content creator to make it TikTok and insta worthy for your followers! people have too much money and care way too much what others think or how they appear.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her mother has ideas above her gastronomic station too. I’d be disappointed if someone brought this to a dinner party as the dessert. Looks like a dog took a dump in a McDonalds milkshake. (Probably tastes good tho 😂)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Imagine hiring some for your wedding to cover ‘social content’ because a photographer or videographer simply isn’t enough that it needs a social content creator to make it TikTok and insta worthy for your followers! people have too much money and care way too much what others think or how they appear.
And it looking like a bang average wedding at best 🤣

Reactions: 5
Her mother has ideas above her gastronomic station too. I’d be disappointed if someone brought this to a dinner party as the dessert. Looks like a dog took a dump in a McDonalds milkshake. (Probably tastes good tho 😂)
I’m embarrassed for her. That looks disgusting. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see she’s now plugging her TikTok page. Hilarious her normal posts got basically no attention but her social content wedding minion vids have got loads🤣

Reactions: 2
I see she’s now plugging her TikTok page. Hilarious her normal posts got basically no attention but her social content wedding minion vids have got loads🤣
She’s also up to 685,000 followers. She had hit a low of 682k about four months ago. Who knew wedding content was so exciting??

Reactions: 2
She’s also up to 685,000 followers. She had hit a low of 682k about four months ago. Who knew wedding content was so exciting??
I think influencers know wedding / new baby content brings in the views!! They all milk it so much hence the multiple ceremonies and photos and even a social media content editor 😩 😅

Reactions: 6
She’s probably quite good at actually teaching people how to lift. I followed her years ago because I liked her focus on good form and building strength. Back in the day when, yes, she was tiny Alice, but she wasn’t so far up her own backside she could give herself a root canal. Those were the days. 😂

• Haha
She’s probably quite good at actually teaching people how to lift. I followed her years ago because I liked her focus on good form and building strength. Back in the day when, yes, she was tiny Alice, but she wasn’t so far up her own backside she could give herself a root canal. Those were the days. 😂
Exactly why and when I followed her. Her lifting form content was really helpful.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I used to like her fitness content, she seemed to be more focused on form and technique than showing off her tiny PR gifted gym kit or filming shots of her arse with Andy Vincent tagged.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I used to like her fitness content, she seemed to be more focused on form and technique than showing off her tiny PR gifted gym kit or filming shots of her arse with Andy Vincent tagged.
Was Andy V at the wedding of the century? I’m surprised she didn’t shoe horn him into the vows section.

Reactions: 3