Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think we might need a bingo card leading up to the book launch

how many wedding photos can she show
The ring
The gifts
The honeymoon
One month
The book
The tweakments
Random

what do you all think?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Out of allll the things said on here, saying paddy is unattractive… that’s the thing that's offensive 😂. I didn’t say he was ugly, just not attractive to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

The ring
The gifts
The honeymoon
One month
The book
The tweakments
Random

what do you all think?
Sorry is this photo caption literally her saying how beautiful she is? Or how beautiful her ring is? Either way just duck off alice! What is the point of that? Just pure bragging!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

The ring
The gifts
The honeymoon
One month
The book
The tweakments
Random

what do you all think?
3.8 weeks married to you
Food Freedom - how to eat a croissant (nibbling the outside layers)
Honeymoon brows by the BEST brow lady ever
4.6 weeks married to you

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s never going to end!!
Instagram, Facebook and now an email from her app and training programme, so unprofessional!
Here’s the list of vendors that nobody asked for…

also the little ps at the end like oh yeh this is what I’m actually supposed to be doing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Instagram, Facebook and now an email from her app and training programme, so unprofessional!
Why is her hairdresser not listed? Wonder if he’s blacklisted for showing posting photos of actual (real) wedding before she could.
IMG_2824.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Size of those tequila shots 😂😂
---
That's insane. I'd be livid if I was a paying fitness customer and got that tit.

Reactions: 7
I still can’t get over how meh the wedding looks. She must be gutted by how widely she missed the mark

Reactions: 5
I just figured out why her FoOd FrEeDoM posts are always to so disingenuous and vapid. She’ll only ever post her eating an ice cream wierdly, pretending to have a kebab take away, eat a gross ultra processed energy bar, maltesers. She doesn’t actually ever share her meals, when apparently her app has recipes and she even had a cookbook published. Showing what you eat everyday is far more useful than being shown to just eat crap in the name of FoOd FrEeDom. Also, eating is a huge part of health and wellness, arguably more than showing her cat cow, sorry, tit bum, poses. Unless of course she wants us to believe she only eats the cat food ready meals she gets for free for her hashtag ads.

Reactions: 4
Another exciting advert. Does Alice know you can easily make your clothing smell fresh without the need for chemically enhanced liquids made by multinationals who don’t exactly have the best rep in the world?

Attachments

Reactions: 4