Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Purely conjecture on my part but sub in darker hair on Alice and they look a bit alike. Plus mom is standing there and they both look like her
Also find the body language at that end of the picture interesting. Might be my wishful thinking.
They’re leaning away from each other in a very subtle way!! You’re right!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Being super aware of what you’re eating and obsessively posting every time you have chocolate/ice cream/cake to tell everyone how far you’ve come over and over again doesn’t really sound like food freedom.

IMG_6956.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d believe that word salad if it wasn’t for the total focus on physical appearances throughout the wedding(s)

Reactions: 7
I don't like the wording 'been in smaller bodies' - that's weird. You're not 'in' a body, you 'are' the body.

Reactions: 11
Perhaps it’s not “the point” (which I don’t really get tbh as she’s so clearly not in a place of acceptance or freedom given her treatment/ tweakment addiction) but the image on the right isn’t her body now anyway. Interesting that the book release and press all coincides with her being much smaller again. Not quite to the Clean Eating Alice levels granted but she’s definitely slimmed right down for this period (wedding and book launch summer).

It’s such a BS message to be spinning her career around now when she is small, what most would consider slim (her natural build isn’t skinny or willowy) and she so evidently obsesses over herself, her body, her food intake and her appearance. I’m not sure which is more insufferable Alice in Weddingland or Alice in FoOdFreEDOm✌Land

Reactions: 14
Perhaps it’s not “the point” (which I don’t really get tbh as she’s so clearly not in a place of acceptance or freedom given her treatment/ tweakment addiction) but the image on the right isn’t her body now anyway. Interesting that the book release and press all coincides with her being much smaller again. Not quite to the Clean Eating Alice levels granted but she’s definitely slimmed right down for this period (wedding and book launch summer).

It’s such a BS message to be spinning her career around now when she is small, what most would consider slim (her natural build isn’t skinny or willowy) and she so evidently obsesses over herself, her body, her food intake and her appearance. I’m not sure which is more insufferable Alice in Weddingland or Alice in FoOdFreEDOm✌Land
This is so true. Without doubt she was smaller than she’s been for a while for her wedding. Not to Clean Eating levels but she definitely lost weight. If she just owned that I’d have more respect for her. How you can preach body acceptance when literally not one bit of her escapes some form of cosmetic tweaking or adjustment or enhancement I have no idea. If she’s truly happy then I’m Joan Collins.

Reactions: 9
What the hell is wrong with her neck and her mouth?

Has she been catfishing us the whole time and she's actually 48?
She needs to get her Botox lady to sort out that neck, it’s like the wrinkles have dropped downwards 😂
---
Wishing Paddy a happy birthday with lots of photos…none of him at his actual wedding though 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_6990.jpeg

SCREAMING that this is the headline photo she chose for a post dedicated to her husband 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I was just coming here to say this!

“Happy birthday to my husband”

proceeds to post a photo album all focused on her. We’ve all said it before, she is the most self-obsessed person I have come across.

• Wow
Reactions: 19