Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her subscribers must be crackers. A wedding gift? For a half arsed App that she puts no effort into?!!! Says it all that she’s checking her emails about the App two weeks after the wedding itself!

DP has some new trainers! He does dress like he’s her Dad tho. 🫣
He is Daddy Paddy though

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
2 weeks for her to acknowledge that Paddy was actually at his own wedding because you would never have known from the hundreds of videos and photos of herself she’s shared.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She obviously still isn’t counting the povvo wedding as the real deal. That would be the date I celebrated my anniversary on, not the day we had a party to celebrate 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
They were married on the 4th it's more than 2 weeks
Came here to say this. 👆🏻
The actual, official wedding (the bit that legally married them) was on 4th May which is 4 weeks ago. But hey, why let facts get in the way (or detract from your narcissistic show wedding) eh Alice. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Came here to say this. 👆🏻
The actual, official wedding (the bit that legally married them) was on 4th May which is 4 weeks ago. But hey, why let facts get in the way (or detract from your narcissistic show wedding) eh Alice. 🙄
Yeah, I found this weird. We are having two separate “weddings” for various reasons outside of our control but I will absolutely be counting our legal wedding date as our anniversary, that’s what it says on your wedding certificate! Guessing she’ll make Paddy celebrate both each year and get her two gifts. Classy.

Reactions: 14
Her subscribers must be crackers. A wedding gift? For a half arsed App that she puts no effort into?!!! Says it all that she’s checking her emails about the App two weeks after the wedding itself!

DP has some new trainers! He does dress like he’s her Dad tho. 🫣
I wonder what the gift was?!

Reactions: 2
Hahah took the words out of my mouth! She actually doesn't know how to eat. Moron.
She definitely handed it over to DP after having a sanitary bite vs lick!

On another note, her content is so boring that I don’t follow. I actually went to see her stories coming here 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s the dullest smuggest married out there. She’d be the starring smug married in Bridget Jones.
If anyone pays money for her vacuous book they should be sectioned. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Every time someone mentions her eating or food freedom I just picture that shrug she does each time she records herself eating and it makes me want to vomit.

Reactions: 6
IMG_0211.jpeg
Family photo from the wedding.
Alice looks ridiculous. Everyone else’s dress is summer fun and she’s wearing stupid vampires wife long dress. Must have been hot as hell.

Also I do believe that’s her sister. The one she pretends doesn’t exist. Wish we knew what the falling out was about.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have never once eaten 2 desserts in a day and then given myself a medal for not feeling guilty about it. Mainly because it would never cross my mind to think about how I feel about eating two desserts. That’s food freedom Alice

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2972867Family photo from the wedding.
Alice looks ridiculous. Everyone else’s dress is summer fun and she’s wearing stupid vampires wife long dress. Must have been hot as hell.

Also I do believe that’s her sister. The one she pretends doesn’t exist. Wish we knew what the falling out was about.
Came here to say the same thing! She looks totally out of place! Long sleeved sparkly evening dress for a summer outdoors wedding?!! She hasn’t got a clue. Which ones the sister - the one next to her Mum - it does look like it is.

Reactions: 4
Came here to say the same thing! She looks totally out of place! Long sleeved sparkly evening dress for a summer outdoors wedding?!! She hasn’t got a clue. Which ones the sister - the one next to her Mum - it does look like it is.
Purely conjecture on my part but sub in darker hair on Alice and they look a bit alike. Plus mom is standing there and they both look like her
Also find the body language at that end of the picture interesting. Might be my wishful thinking.

Reactions: 3