Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even sure I HAVE this many pictures of just me from our wedding 🤣 I wanted pictures WITH everyone, not just me posing and showing off!
I laughed earlier cos I was looking through our wedding pics for a nice one of just me to use for something for work, and there was ONE

She should really word it that she’s on cloud nine because she thought she looked amazing on the day. It’s so narcissistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Oh god the videos of her smiling and laughing at nothing while being hyper aware of the camera are so cringe 🥴 We get it, you’re obsessed with yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder what Paddy’s family and friends make of her and the utter self obsession? Surely they must have been quietly cringing at some of the overt showing off that went on through the day!!

Reactions: 9
This video is just another example of it too.. where is paddy? Why is she standing in front of people singing and dancing? She’s just pure attention seeking. If it was me I’d be stood with my brand new husband and with my friends and family watching the choir, not facing the other way on my own!
IMG_4915.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
This video is just another example of it too.. where is paddy? Why is she standing in front of people singing and dancing? She’s just pure attention seeking. If it was me I’d be stood with my brand new husband and with my friends and family watching the choir, not facing the other way on my own!
View attachment 2967009
Oh my.. there’s more. There’s more on TikTok!!!! I was thinking the number of posts on Instagram was bad but no… there’s also TikTok. Oh my life 🙃

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Imagine how many times she's made Paddy watch these videos...

I can just imagine them the day after the wedding - Paddy wanting to spend time with his new wife, and Alice sat watching herself flounce around and refreshing her emails for more social content to come through.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2967009
Even the gospel choir looks whitewashed…

Reactions: 3
Imagine how many times she's made Paddy watch these videos...

I can just imagine them the day after the wedding - Paddy wanting to spend time with his new wife, and Alice sat watching herself flounce around and refreshing her emails for more social content to come through.
I reckon Paddy will have the MOTHER of all hangovers and come downs so probably just wanted a nice snooze and to find some sport to watch on the telly. 😂

Reactions: 4
Wow I’ve not looked at Alice for a few years. Since the whole spot obsession. Paddy is still ugly and im surprised she had that many friends as bridesmaids! She never used to have any mates except Lewis. Glad it all worked out for her. Wonder if she still doesn’t speak to her sister!

Reactions: 3
Her subscribers must be crackers. A wedding gift? For a half arsed App that she puts no effort into?!!! Says it all that she’s checking her emails about the App two weeks after the wedding itself!

DP has some new trainers! He does dress like he’s her Dad tho. 🫣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her subscribers must be crackers. A wedding gift? For a half arsed App that she puts no effort into?!!! Says it all that she’s checking her emails about the App two weeks after the wedding itself!

DP has some new trainers! He does dress like he’s her Dad tho. 🫣
2 weeks married to you, 3 weeks married to you, 4…5….6…. where does it stop?! christ.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12