Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first dance was a bit odd, Paddy was trying to look at her and she kept just sorta interacting with the crowd 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The first dance was a bit odd, Paddy was trying to look at her and she kept just sorta interacting with the crowd 🙈
Anyone also think her Mum seems such an attention seeker, jumping around as if it’s her first dance too!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Especially when the bride makes her living on social media. You’d think they would have the sense to know it would be important to her to do the big reveal
I think this just highlights they’re not real friends.
---
I do quite like the dress but one thing I’d never really noticed about Alice is she has no boobs. That dress made her look like a flat chested little boy. I feel like someone should have stuck their hand down the front and given them a bit of a lift 😂 not saying she had to look like a serving wench but the neckline didn’t do her any favours
I agree, I thought it was a really odd choice for her as it made her chest look muscly

Reactions: 3
To be fair every wedding planning thing I ever read said don’t waste money on chair covers and table decorations !! As a guest, I’d rather have nice food and some free drinks rather than a chair cover.

I think it all looked really nice & the floral displays were clearly the focal point
Yes, chair covers are naff (and expensive) but there are so many ways to dress a chair so it doesn’t look like one at the community centre’s bingo night. Tying bud posies, ribbons, guest name cards, anything - there are hundreds of blogs with ideas. She has flowers pouring out of her arse for her photos and underneath the cake, but everything else looks barren. Her bouquet looks so bland and out of place as well considering the brash contrast with the hot pink bridesmaids. If she hired a wedding planner or whatever, they really suck and have no eye for detail which makes this wedding the most boring and unoriginal looking.
A simple cake can look stunning, but it’s plonked on top of a mountain of flowers and looks out of place.
There are also no photos or videos of the food, and considering her FOOD FREEDOM FIGHT, it seems very much the after-thought. And of course it does, because it’s not centred around her and the way she looks. Everything about this wedding is about how she looks.

Riveting 🥱

Me me me me me me me me me meeeeeeee
I just find it laughable that in 5-8 years she could have a totally different approach to fitness or whatever and will be writing a whole new prologue about her ethos and fitness goals. It’s all just so vague and changeable.

Reactions: 4
Just watching Bridgerton and realised - there’s something of the Penelope Bridgerton about our Alice, no?!

• Haha
Yes, chair covers are naff (and expensive) but there are so many ways to dress a chair so it doesn’t look like one at the community centre’s bingo night. Tying bud posies, ribbons, guest name cards, anything - there are hundreds of blogs with ideas. She has flowers pouring out of her arse for her photos and underneath the cake, but everything else looks barren. Her bouquet looks so bland and out of place as well considering the brash contrast with the hot pink bridesmaids. If she hired a wedding planner or whatever, they really suck and have no eye for detail which makes this wedding the most boring and unoriginal looking.
A simple cake can look stunning, but it’s plonked on top of a mountain of flowers and looks out of place.
There are also no photos or videos of the food, and considering her FOOD FREEDOM FIGHT, it seems very much the after-thought. And of course it does, because it’s not centred around her and the way she looks. Everything about this wedding is about how she looks.
All of this. All her efforts went into how she’d look and everything else was an after thought and it shows.

Reactions: 6
I’m not even sure I HAVE this many pictures of just me from our wedding 🤣 I wanted pictures WITH everyone, not just me posing and showing off!

Reactions: 16