Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that Roar Fitness woman did a live of Alice walking down the aisle!!!! 😮
---
What was your favourite moment??

dancing with her bridesmaids!!! Jeeeez.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn’t realise the film of them jumping about to ‘can’t take my eyes off you’ was their first dance - it doesn’t really scream romantic newlywed moment.

Reactions: 9
After a week the only person that likely cares is Alice herself and probably her mum. Nobody else gives a tit and that includes DP, GP and all those bridesmaids

Reactions: 5
I honestly can’t believe paddy has not had a single mention in this whole wedding / marriage social media display. Just bleeping odd.
I can’t believe this too! Literally nothing, nothing like finally being married / seeing him at the end of the aisle / waking up the next morning even. Soooo self obsessed. It’s actually sad how she’s spent half her adult life on insta and so now can’t see anything except social media engagement opportunities

Reactions: 13
‘I’m so proud of myself, I ate a kebab’

I’ve actually had a kebab kid kebab. Our friends said it was the best kebab in Fulham too. It was ok. I’ve had better. I just think it’s weird having a huge portion of chips with your kebab! Usually when we order it’s enough without a side of chips!
I can't bring myself to look at her IG stories anymore but curious on this one! So she's eaten a kebab today has she and decided to broadcast that to the world? The food freedom really is b****cks isn't it? What did she post?

I can’t believe this too! Literally nothing, nothing like finally being married / seeing him at the end of the aisle / waking up the next morning even. Soooo self obsessed. It’s actually sad how she’s spent half her adult life on insta and so now can’t see anything except social media engagement opportunities
He did get a mention and the poor bloke couldn’t even have that to himself…she didn’t say Paddy’s speech she said mine and Paddy’s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The obsession is ridiculous. All she’s done is a bit of a tweak after a couple of weeks off and going maybe a bit too hard! Ease back, bit of ice if needed, get DP to massage the groin 🤢 and all will be good. She is the biggest narcissist out there. She makes Chessidiot look altruistic.
I’ve just realised this whole time I’ve been reading Chessidiot as “Chessi-dot” smh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise the film of them jumping about to ‘can’t take my eyes off you’ was their first dance - it doesn’t really scream romantic newlywed moment.
So FAKE. Zero chemistry.

Why didn’t she just have a party for herself instead of pretending she wanted to marry this man for the social media content?

Reactions: 12
The guests’ seating and table settings look so budget - bare chairs, the tiniest of table centre pieces, and a very basic looking cake from some celebrity favourite cake maker. In comparison to her flowers for her photos and her dresses, it gets more and more evident that she did not give a tit about DP or her guests. Even in her stupid story about eating a FOOD FREEDOM KEBAB she has a Freudian slip, “paddy and i’s speech”. She just can’t help herself! What a mega bore.

To be fair every wedding planning thing I ever read said don’t waste money on chair covers and table decorations !! As a guest, I’d rather have nice food and some free drinks rather than a chair cover.

I think it all looked really nice & the floral displays were clearly the focal point

Reactions: 4
I really like the tables and cake. Again I just don’t think her dress went with everything else. Beautiful dress but something a bit simpler would have suited the rest of the vibe better

I do quite like the dress but one thing I’d never really noticed about Alice is she has no boobs. That dress made her look like a flat chested little boy. I feel like someone should have stuck their hand down the front and given them a bit of a lift 😂 not saying she had to look like a serving wench but the neckline didn’t do her any favours

• Haha
Reactions: 4