Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s injured and needs to see someone about it - the spiral begins!!
The obsession is ridiculous. All she’s done is a bit of a tweak after a couple of weeks off and going maybe a bit too hard! Ease back, bit of ice if needed, get DP to massage the groin 🤢 and all will be good. She is the biggest narcissist out there. She makes Chessidiot look altruistic.

Reactions: 3
The obsession is ridiculous. All she’s done is a bit of a tweak after a couple of weeks off and going maybe a bit too hard! Ease back, bit of ice if needed, get DP to massage the groin 🤢 and all will be good. She is the biggest narcissist out there. She makes Chessidiot look altruistic.
Agreed. How does she know instantly she needs to see a doctor or physio? She’s obsessed with herself.

Reactions: 4
‘I’m so proud of myself, I ate a kebab’

I’ve actually had a kebab kid kebab. Our friends said it was the best kebab in Fulham too. It was ok. I’ve had better. I just think it’s weird having a huge portion of chips with your kebab! Usually when we order it’s enough without a side of chips!

Reactions: 7
Latest post. That wedding really was all about Alice wasn't it .. the show is all about her ,Paddy in the background... Absolutely unreal ,lost for words

Reactions: 12
‘I’m so proud of myself, I ate a kebab’

I’ve actually had a kebab kid kebab. Our friends said it was the best kebab in Fulham too. It was ok. I’ve had better. I just think it’s weird having a huge portion of chips with your kebab! Usually when we order it’s enough without a side of chips!
That was probably Paddy’s…my other half would eat that. Alice probably had grilled chicken and lettuce in a box, no sauce

• Haha
An influencer called Olivia miller posted a video on TikTok about things she won’t accept on her wedding day and one of them was people posting pictures of her wedding before she does. Alice commented on the video saying I wished we did that re telling people not to share pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s quite sad that her so called friends (and people she’d paid money to) shared it before she did. It should be common sense not to

Reactions: 17
Especially when the bride makes her living on social media. You’d think they would have the sense to know it would be important to her to do the big reveal

Maybe someone should ask “after paying someone so much money to perfectly curate your wedding content were you not pissed off that GP and back up Glinda got there first”

You really shouldn’t have to tell your guests to not do that but people are far too self obsessed and if it’s not posted within 30 seconds of happening, it is not important anymore

Reactions: 6
I think the hairdresser was the first culprit wasn't he?
He was! The only person I saw who waited was Tally Rye who said she was sharing as Alice had shared and I think maybe just maybe the awful Chessidiot!!!

Reactions: 5
Chessidiot shared before Alice but later than the other wally’s. You’d think GP and stand in would have checked what the bride wanted, as her man of honour/bridesmaid and helped convey that to the guests
Or the most amazing celebrant ever might have suggested it, am sure the povvo from the council would have

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly can’t believe paddy has not had a single mention in this whole wedding / marriage social media display. Just bleeping odd.

Reactions: 16