Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure she felt lovely in her (affiliated) suit/dress and that’s what’s important, but it’s not to my taste at all. Her white jump suit at one of the hens was nicer than this

Paddy’s gurning face in all the photos was hilarious

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Christine Tucker - it’s super cringe 🫣😂
it looks like they’re in a club and a drunk guy keeps trying to kiss her so she gets her friend to come and intervene 😅 she did nottttt want to kiss him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
His ring is on the right finger in that cringey video
She looks like she’s telling him off for being so off it. The GP bouncing in to try to make it less awkward….wait until the next one when all his chums are there….

Reactions: 4
I knew this would be a shitshow but afflinking your wedding outfit within 24 hours has pushed her into beyond tacky.
The lowest of the low! I’m so embarrassed for her. Stay classy Alice!
---
Oh gosh that video is toe-curling. Paddy has a resemblance to Paul Gascoigne :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her and Lewis are definitely a better match. He should stand in for DP on the photos, like Joey for Chandler on the engagement photo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nothing screams ‘disordered relationship with food’ more than this.
I’m only surprised that there wasn’t footage of Alice eating the kebab doing that scrunched up face she tends to do when she records herself eating anything other than a lettuce leaf or salad.
You know, when she recorded herself eating a few maltesers and had everyone tell her how brave and relatable she is.

Reactions: 11
Poor privileged little wee princess. So much unwanted tat and excess designer items she has to pay someone to help her tidy her wardrobes. 🙄

Most people just put some music on, make a coffee or open a beer and get sorting.

I’m so glad her cherished memory of getting married was having a kebab on the sofa. Suspect DP was pretty comatose not long after that. 😳

edit - bin that box of hairbands pronto

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Poor privileged little wee princess. So much unwanted tat and excess designer items she has to pay someone to help her tidy her wardrobes. 🙄

Most people just put some music on, make a coffee or open a beer and get sorting.

I’m so glad her cherished memory of getting married was having a kebab on the sofa. Suspect DP was pretty comatose not long after that. 😳

edit - bin that box of hairbands pronto
Note she’s still referring to “getting married” I.e the big party is her focus. PSA Alice - you are already married

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.