Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike her assumption that her inane chatter is relatable. Like “naturally I’ve done XYZ” and “obviously I’m feeling”… not everyone can relate to your tit Alice. And I say this as someone who’s her age and also getting married next year. She’s just completely self obsessed and clearly worried about what her insta photos will look like if it rains.

Reactions: 11
I dislike her assumption that her inane chatter is relatable. Like “naturally I’ve done XYZ” and “obviously I’m feeling”… not everyone can relate to your tit Alice. And I say this as someone who’s her age and also getting married next year. She’s just completely self obsessed and clearly worried about what her insta photos will look like if it rains.
it rained on our wedding 1 (lockdown wedding, so I’m allowed 2 weddings- ha!) and it was so memorable because of it.
we were only allowed ‘outside’ at that point- so we had no option than to accept it.
the photos are amazing!!
duck off alice!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How did I miss this hilarity?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What, ever? You'd think she was dying.
She’s cringing me out sooooo bad. You can just tell this weekend her main priorities are how she looks, and her photographer getting good photos. This is the woman who hired a professional photographer to follow her around at her 30th birthday for gods sake. I cannot wait for it to be over and for her to spiral!

Reactions: 19
She’s cringing me out sooooo bad. You can just tell this weekend her main priorities are how she looks, and her photographer getting good photos. This is the woman who hired a professional photographer to follow her around at her 30th birthday for gods sake. I cannot wait for it to be over and for her to spiral!
I don’t think the spiral ever stops. She’ll go off on honeymoon, FoOd FrEeDoM, come back, period and “I feel so bad about myself but food freedom”, post wedding newly married facial brows nails and injectables, and a side by side photo of her wedding body vs happily married body. You can literally predict her content calendar as well as her menstrual calendar.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It feels like more of a very expensive photo shoot and show off than a wedding

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.