Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having absolutely nothing else to do apart from videoing yourself in a pair of Spanx that literally no one asked for or ever needed to see, and then posting it to the internet. The Instahun life is absolutely tragic.

Reactions: 7
To be fair even my slimmest friends wear Spanx/ shapewear to events (I.e their own wedding) so obviously there’s nothing wrong with it. It’s just hilarious when she’s got a book coming out next year about how she’s tackled her body insecurities. My question would be why did Instagram need to see said Spanx?

Reactions: 5
A 34DD! In her absolute dreams. I'm that after 2 pregnancies and 3 years of breastfeeding - not to be vulgar but my boobs are massive 😅 I wouldn't fit half my underboob into that bra she's got on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A 34DD! In her absolute dreams. I'm that after 2 pregnancies and 3 years of breastfeeding - not to be vulgar but my boobs are massive 😅 I wouldn't fit half my underboob into that bra she's got on.
I thought that! Who the duck measured her? I’m a 36B (recent checked on a fitting) I’m 5ft 8 and with some boobage, my friend is a DD and has wayyy more to put in her bras than Alice does!

Reactions: 4
To be fair even my slimmest friends wear Spanx/ shapewear to events (I.e their own wedding) so obviously there’s nothing wrong with it. It’s just hilarious when she’s got a book coming out next year about how she’s tackled her body insecurities. My question would be why did Instagram need to see said Spanx?
I like Spanx too for the smoothing effect under skimming or bodycon dresses - the clothes just then sit / hang better. But I wouldn’t post a pic of myself wearing them on instagram!

Reactions: 2
At the risk of defending Alice (which I'm absolutely not!) There's no way she's a 34 anything, if she's an 8/10. The +4 method of bra sizing is so outdated and inaccurate, I'd say she's probably a 30 something, maybe even a 28 band. And then the cup size will depend on the overbust measurement and the difference between that and the underbust measurement. A 34DD for example is very different to a 32DD. Cup size is dependent on band size.
I probably haven't explained that very well, but for anyone who is curious look up TheIrishBraLady on IG, or Boob or Bust on Facebook. It's very eye opening.

At the risk of defending Alice (which I'm absolutely not!) There's no way she's a 34 anything, if she's an 8/10. The +4 method of bra sizing is so outdated and inaccurate, I'd say she's probably a 30 something, maybe even a 28 band. And then the cup size will depend on the overbust measurement and the difference between that and the underbust measurement. A 34DD for example is very different to a 32DD. Cup size is dependent on band size.
I probably haven't explained that very well, but for anyone who is curious look up TheIrishBraLady on IG, or Boob or Bust on Facebook. It's very eye opening.
This is very interesting. I’m a size 10/12 and have been measured as a 36B and as a 32C in two very different places. I tried the 32 fittings but found them so restrictive and tight through a day. I shall look up those references. Thank you. 😊

Reactions: 1
This is very interesting. I’m a size 10/12 and have been measured as a 36B and as a 32C in two very different places. I tried the 32 fittings but found them so restrictive and tight through a day. I shall look up those references. Thank you. 😊
I'd imagine you'd need a larger cup size in the 32 band. A too small cup might explain why it felt so tight. They definitely feel tighter to begin with but the band stretches over time.
I went from a 36B to a 32F 🤯

Reactions: 1
She has got quite a broad back? In a good way, she’s fit and does pull ups :)

Why did we even need to know her bra size in the first place? I’m sure she could shill her crappy ad links without telling us the sizes in anything she wears.

Reactions: 6
Alice is certainly clocking up some air miles. Is this another holiday? What an easy life she has! And that photo doesn’t look like her body shape in any way! (Not knocking her body shape here, but it isn’t this!) also - get a decent sports bra.

Attachments

Alice is certainly clocking up some air miles. Is this another holiday? What an easy life she has! And that photo doesn’t look like her body shape in any way! (Not knocking her body shape here, but it isn’t this!) also - get a decent sports bra.
Yet It was ‘acceptable’ to look like this last week when she jumped on the skinny arms bandwagon.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.