Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice is certainly clocking up some air miles. Is this another holiday? What an easy life she has! And that photo doesn’t look like her body shape in any way! (Not knocking her body shape here, but it isn’t this!) also - get a decent sports bra.
Watch her use this photo as a side by side with her “fat arms” photo as a motivational post. “Don’t believe everything you see on Instagram team! I’m posing here, and here I’m just having fun, being myself, not caring on holiday”.

Reactions: 1
My guessing is that she's been working in some sort of refuge in MK but instead of using it as a personal, humbling experience, she'll blah on about it and make it all about herself.

Reactions: 1
My guessing is that she's been working in some sort of refuge in MK but instead of using it as a personal, humbling experience, she'll blah on about it and make it all about herself.
I think she referred to it as 'exciting' so I don't think it'd be a refuge.

Reactions: 2
I feel like she also wouldn’t have been able to resist sharing something in a cryptic way about helping others or doing something so eye opening blah blah. I think it’s secret because it’s something on TV.

Reactions: 3
It’s been said before but that Oura ring completely ruins the look of her beautiful engagement stones. And the thumb ring is just wrong on her finger and hand proportions.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It’s been said before but that Oura ring completely ruins the look of her beautiful engagement stones. And the thumb ring is just wrong on her finger and hand proportions.
And the endless teasing about her projects. She might be the only one impressed with herself.
You’re boring Alice. Get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is 100% personal choice and people can choose to spend their money how they wish. But it blows my mind that she spends tens of thousands on clothes and accessories every season but flies economy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is 100% personal choice and people can choose to spend their money how they wish. But it blows my mind that she spends tens of thousands on clothes and accessories every season but flies economy
Amazed she didn’t tag the airline in the hope of a freebie upgrade. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know a few minted folks who fly economy carrying their Hermes bags. Basically, why fly first when you can get a bag. I think fair play!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.