Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice proves two things time and time again:
1) money can’t buy you style
2) less is more with cosmetic work. She looks like she has a physical deformity with how stretched and puffy her face and lips are

Reactions: 8
This bit was weird too, literally just showing off her ring
IMG_1955.png

I agree the thumb and tacky Cartier forefinger rings are horrible when she has such stubby hands. I love my engagement ring and don’t wear anything else on that hand as I think it looks crowded!

IMG_1956.png

Reactions: 5
The bulky rings make her fingers look like toes.
reckon we’re in for a week of “food freedom”. We should really have bingo cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Predictions -

So French

Photo of her looking up adoringly at DP

Holiday booking guru

Reactions: 10
Predictions -

So French

Photo of her looking up adoringly at DP

Holiday booking guru
Add in shockingly fitting overly floral frock to attend this wedding.
DP in those shocking brown shoes or the black ones that come out every wedding
Late night pizza shot with her chewing it and pretending to have an orgasm
Hotel gym workout
The App failing to work or upload coz Canada has no wifi.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Quebec is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been. But heaven forbid she learn something! They ran to the site of the most important battle of the seven years war in Canada. It’s a big deal and not a mention of how amazing it is.
oh and she spelled Lululemon wrong. It’s one word, not two.

How does she have this much money??
And Paddy had ear phones in on their run. That must be to block out her drivel / moaning / stressing about how hard her life is, that it wasn’t French enough, she’s feeling insecure, or her forehead isn’t quite as massive or as plastic as she’d like. “It moved Paddy, my forehead MOVED”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate to admit it but she’s making me want to visit Quebec. Wonder if Alex Travel Guru does trips for the peasants of the world? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.