Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like that dress on her! So much better than the linebacker shoulders and the Bricklayer's Cousin Twice Removed dresses that aren't designed for her figure. I don't really like the colour, and the red lip does age her, she looks about 40 here. But still, credit where it's due!

Reactions: 7
We all have our bad days and we all need a bit of a hype sometimes but my God Alice is exhausting! This message is not cute or funny it is another of her cries for reassurance, compliments and praise. I actually hope this is a really awful, cynical fishing trip for content because as awful as that is if Alice is genuinely this insecure then she needs some full on help.
I saw that and my eyes rolled so hard, then I came straight here
If that’s the drama for a night out when she actually looks better than she did the other night with the quarterback dress I’m dreading to think what she’ll be like for one of her no doubt 20 hen dos and her two weddings

Reactions: 2
I really like that dress on her! So much better than the linebacker shoulders and the Bricklayer's Cousin Twice Removed dresses that aren't designed for her figure. I don't really like the colour, and the red lip does age her, she looks about 40 here. But still, credit where it's due!
I was going to say she looks like a well tweaked and tucked 40 year old with the puffy face

Reactions: 5
Who serves a look..?

Honestly those posts and videos are totally fishing for likes. I mean I've been there, when I was desperately unhappy and needing validity. Shouldn't someone planning the wedding of the year 🙈🙈🙈 with the man of her dreams blah blah blah be happy with their lot. I mean I'd just love to afford to pay my current gas bill let alone flit hundreds if not thousands on ridiculous facial treatments and horrendous rags 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
how can someone go on so much about how they don’t care about their appearance and shape and then absolutely everything she does is about her bleeping appearance and stressing over it. It must be bloody exhausting for starters!
Actually I’ve cracked it! That is a why she feels shes working way harder than everyone else - because she spends 99.9 % or her life focusing on her appearance. It’s like a full time job 😂

Reactions: 11
how can someone go on so much about how they don’t care about their appearance and shape and then absolutely everything she does is about her bleeping appearance and stressing over it. It must be bloody exhausting for starters!
She's so draining....no wonder Paddy is away most weekends 🤣🤣

Also she’s definitely now posting things like this and framing it as a *journey* so that it ties in with the absolute lies she’s shilling in her forthcoming book. Now she’ll share that she was feeling “insecure and low” but then it’ll be “an hour later I felt fabulous”, because she’s supposedly cracked the whole cycle of bad body image. Just total bullshit.

Event organisers are always making this sort of mistake though, it’s so sloppy 😂
Why’s she posting the name tag like it’s a flex tho?
I actually think it’d incredibly unprofessional she posted this. They invited her to an event and yes it’s poor they couldn’t get her name right, but she’s a nobody so it’s hardly surprising. But if I was the organiser I’d like oh cheers Alice

Reactions: 8
I actually think it’d incredibly unprofessional she posted this. They invited her to an event and yes it’s poor they couldn’t get her name right, but she’s a nobody so it’s hardly surprising. But if I was the organiser I’d like oh cheers Alice
I don’t think she’s even laughing at the misspelled name! I think she’s literally saying wow look at my name tag, it may be misspelled but it’s still a name tag 😆

Reactions: 3
As if she was ever going to ‘swerve the red carpet,’ she lives for these wannabe celeb events! I don’t think she realises that being needy AF isn’t normal behaviour. Bet she’s had people around her pandering to it her whole life.

Reactions: 6
As if she was ever going to ‘swerve the red carpet,’ she lives for these wannabe celeb events! I don’t think she realises that being needy AF isn’t normal behaviour. Bet she’s had people around her pandering to it her whole life.
She was probably a really insecure party girl in her twenties. Those types always ‘find’ fitness and bang on about how it helps them :)

Reactions: 4
We all have our bad days and we all need a bit of a hype sometimes but my God Alice is exhausting! This message is not cute or funny it is another of her cries for reassurance, compliments and praise. I actually hope this is a really awful, cynical fishing trip for content because as awful as that is if Alice is genuinely this insecure then she needs some full on help.
look at me. Look At Me. LOOK AT MEEEEE!

Also shouldn’t this fluff be on her personal IG? Thought she was recommitting and “getting down to business” with her app?

She’s so predictable. Sweve. Lolz

Reactions: 9
look at me. Look At Me. LOOK AT MEEEEE!

Also shouldn’t this fluff be on her personal IG? Thought she was recommitting and “getting down to business” with her app?

She’s so predictable. Sweve. Lolz
Oh yeah! I thought she was going to be making her content more purposeful? What purpose does this fulfil?
Her fishing for “babes your gorjus” from her fellow unemployed social media huns

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.