Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually wonder if she needs laser eye surgery??? Does she not own any mirrors??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually don’t mind the dress. What baffles me is she thinks there’s a gap in the market for sharing her make up tips? Ignoring the fact her make up looks average at best, I doubt anyone can she past her wax work face or awkward narration

Reactions: 5
I hope she lets some of the Botox wear off before her wedding. I’m a fellow 5 head in my late 30s and I get when you have a big forehead that wrinkles feel even more obvious but sweet Jesus she is frozen! You have to have a little movement in order to look remotely naturally happy. I think she’s had the smile lines (prefer that term to crows feet!) around her eyes done as well so when she smiles it just looks fake.

Reactions: 2
Linebacker chic!
Think she thinks a wide shoulder offsets her heavier bottom half. Nope. This type of silhouette is not for her. She “loves” fashion yet has no fashion sense. 🤷‍♀️

This is just a no. The ankle strap makes her legs look heavy. There is WAAY too much spray tan ((and forgot to do midriff) dress is too short for her and the strings of hair in front of her ears makes her ears look like they stick out.
Unless of course this was the look she’s going for.
As you can see - I’m triggered 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Fancy that, her mentioning SpaceNK in her stories followed by her fawning over their influencer Xmas do on their PR woman’s instagram 😂😂 She’s so subtle, we see you Alice 😂😂
IMG_5645.jpeg

ETA - she’s in good company with Lydia 🤡💩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Think she thinks a wide shoulder offsets her heavier bottom half. Nope. This type of silhouette is not for her. She “loves” fashion yet has no fashion sense. 🤷‍♀️

This is just a no. The ankle strap makes her legs look heavy. There is WAAY too much spray tan ((and forgot to do midriff) dress is too short for her and the strings of hair in front of her ears makes her ears look like they stick out.
Unless of course this was the look she’s going for.
As you can see - I’m triggered 😂
Oh god the entire look is unfortunate

Reactions: 3
Genuinely? She told him where she didn’t want to be proposed to?? What an assumption!! That boy needs to get his brown suede loafers on and sprint for safety asap!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuinely? She told him where she didn’t want to be proposed to?? What an assumption!! That boy needs to get his brown suede loafers on and sprint for safety asap!!
What’s wrong with that? When my husband and I were speaking about getting engaged I asked him to make sure it wasn’t infront of other people. I wanted it to be private between the two of us.

Reactions: 8
In my experience men get to an age where they feel they should “check the box” and get married. May or may not be undying love. There are social pressures as well. I think that’s where Paddy is. Easier to just do it and move on.
In Brazil there is a belief that the longer you date, the shorter the marriage. They’ve been together SEVEN years. Now I know we had Covid and she waited 18 months for a wedding but remember that story when she said to him “what happens in June” and he answered (off camera) “the British open” and she made that face? Then said oh that’s so funny.
That’s the stuff I’m talking about. Or today when she made a comment about him partying hard. Doesn’t bode well. I am an observer and wish her no ill, but do wonder if this is a healthy relationship.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.