Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His account is private and only followed by her personal account.
Surely he could just get an ESTA to enter the states but obviously there’s some back story to why he has to go down the visa route
As is someone working in the US embassy will see Alice’s post and think ‘oh I’ll get that sorted for her’ no chance. How random.

Reactions: 3
Oh is Tom a yah who’s been done for doing coke or something and has reached out to Alice cos it’s just so unfair

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here it is..
Isn’t she meant to be an ambassador for domestic violence charities? Unless she knows this person then it’s very odd and ill judged to be sharing stuff like that.

Meanwhile not a word about the many children in Gaza and Israel who are suffering.

Such a disingenuous fake!

Reactions: 4
Oh is Tom a yah who’s been done for doing coke or something and has reached out to Alice cos it’s just so unfair
Quick google tells me he’s one of Paddy’s work colleagues. I’m guessing as you guys have said there’s a complicated reason why he’s not easily allowed access to his children..!

Reactions: 4
Quick google tells me he’s one of Paddy’s work colleagues. I’m guessing as you guys have said there’s a complicated reason why he’s not easily allowed access to his children..!
Either that or he’s been on holiday to Cuba and now needs a visa 🤣

Tinfoil suit and a £12k ring today. Lovely!

• Haha
So inspiring to sit next to the heiress of the Boodles fortune who’s now strangely a really successful businesswoman in said company 😂 that outfit is so terrible! Why does she think it suits her to drown her tiny figure in material from head to toe?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is Almond dressed like an extra from an Abba concert in 1974? Or a badly wrapped quality street toffee. These events are loathsome. Same old faces, same old lack of diversity and inclusion of people who might actually need or appreciate it, aka Chessidiot screeching about her chestickles and Swiss and popping off to the loo every half an hour. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s starting to look like she’d go to the opening of a fridge… in various types of fancy dress. We’ve had linebacker, Tin man. What’s next?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else excited for the annual video of her and Paddy ignoring each other whilst decorating the tree!?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jeeeez almost £2k spaffed on this tinfoil horror from the Fishmonger’s Great Aunty. No wonder they’ll never buy a property. 😳
But they are investment pieces, don’t you know? They’ll make her huge returns in the future because they are sound investments and she can buy her chelsea mansion AND a country escape in chipping Norton, opposite soho farmhouse because we know she’d rather just be there the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tattlers, I am shook. I made fun of Bunny MacDougal earlier and it turns out the actress who played the role passed away a couple of days ago!!!

I cried into my Chanel two-piece set that she rocked so well in Sex and the City 😂

• Haha
I’d like to think she’s realised she can’t dress herself but I am doubtful she has the self awareness. 🫣
She’s tried this before though. She’s asked for a stylist and even worked with one for a while (remember she said how excited she was to have a new friend 😂) who then just disappeared. I reckon this is for a podcast or something, but she’s worded it to make it sound like it’s for her. Hopefully any stylist can help her out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly that event she went to looks dire, a load of white middle class rich women wearing £10k rings…and Alice dressed like the Christmas turkey waiting to go in the oven. What fun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.