Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice's dress looks partly see through in the 4th slide of her post from the awards, where she is having her photo taken on the red carpet, the lower half at least.

I would absolutely love to be a fly on the wall in their flat … do you think they sit in silence or she just moans and cries as he sits in silence? I can’t imagine him coming home and telling her about an actual day of working in a real job and her understanding anything about that 😂

Reactions: 7
She’s at the theater tonight to see her bestest bestie BFF play Glinda again.
I’d be weirded out if anyone came to see me that many times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, that's so weird! Isn't she sick of seeing it yet? I imagine she's seen the musical before her friend was in it too. How many times do you need to see it?!

Reactions: 4
Almost feels like someone told her she sits home too much. That she weds to be more visible. Or is this about the upcoming earth shattering new “book”?

Almost feels like someone told her she sits home too much. That she weds to be more visible. Or is this about the upcoming earth shattering new “book”?
This book was scheduled for release January 24 but we have heard not a WHISPER about it. Usually things get plugged now, publishers start promoting it, pre orders and signed copies are thrown about as festive gifts…all ready for the predictable New Year New You shite. It’s almost December. Have they decided it’s actually disingenuous rubbish?!

• Haha
This book was scheduled for release January 24 but we have heard not a WHISPER about it. Usually things get plugged now, publishers start promoting it, pre orders and signed copies are thrown about as festive gifts…all ready for the predictable New Year New You shite. It’s almost December. Have they decided it’s actually disingenuous rubbish?!
According to penguin it’s now planned for July next year. Oh, and I’ve just highlighted the biggest load of crap ever written. How can anyone write that tagline if they follow her on insta?

IMG_2791.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
I feel like someone at Penguin needs to do a little more research. Alice is not a healthy role model for anyone.

Reactions: 6
Oh it's gone.

I can't remember what it said! Something like does anyone have a contact at the US embassy for a visa?

Reactions: 1
Ah that's a different one. The one she posted earlier was just her typed question with no context.

Are we supposed to know who Tom Harding is?

Reactions: 1
His post, without knowing who he is or the circumstances, comes across as a bit disturbing to me. No mention of a wife or partner. Why hasn't he seen his kids and should he be allowed to?

And what is someone at the embassy going to do???

Reactions: 9
His post, without knowing who he is or the circumstances, comes across as a bit disturbing to me. No mention of a wife or partner. Why hasn't he seen his kids and should he be allowed to?

And what is someone at the embassy going to do???
My thoughts exactly.

"Excuse me boss, some moron on the internet wants me to sort her best ever pals visa out, give us a hand eh?"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.