Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my experience men get to an age where they feel they should “check the box” and get married. May or may not be undying love. There are social pressures as well. I think that’s where Paddy is. Easier to just do it and move on.
In Brazil there is a belief that the longer you date, the shorter the marriage. They’ve been together SEVEN years. Now I know we had Covid and she waited 18 months for a wedding but remember that story when she said to him “what happens in June” and he answered (off camera) “the British open” and she made that face? Then said oh that’s so funny.
That’s the stuff I’m talking about. Or today when she made a comment about him partying hard. Doesn’t bode well. I am an observer and wish her no ill, but do wonder if this is a healthy relationship.
In her own words yesterday, she says marriage is just a certificate (kind of true) and she’s just looking forward to having a party with her people. So as we all had gathered, the wedding is just about her wearing expensive frocks and having a blank cheque for seeking attention for months.
---
In my experience men get to an age where they feel they should “check the box” and get married. May or may not be undying love. There are social pressures as well. I think that’s where Paddy is. Easier to just do it and move on.
In Brazil there is a belief that the longer you date, the shorter the marriage. They’ve been together SEVEN years. Now I know we had Covid and she waited 18 months for a wedding but remember that story when she said to him “what happens in June” and he answered (off camera) “the British open” and she made that face? Then said oh that’s so funny.
That’s the stuff I’m talking about. Or today when she made a comment about him partying hard. Doesn’t bode well. I am an observer and wish her no ill, but do wonder if this is a healthy relationship.
I can’t remember where I read it but there was a study on the optimal duration to date Vs length of marriage with interesting stats and it was found to be 4.5 years or something for the longest marriages. The comments section online for that article made for interesting reading too 😂. Loads of special Alices piping up “but iiiii dated myyyyy husband for 15 years and we jussttt got marrried last week and are soooo happy”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m knackered then, we’ve been together 8 years and it’ll be nearer 9 when we get married 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s going to going into such a spiral once the weddings over … what will her personality be then?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Since deleted
Good spot. How much free time does she have to not only take and post photos like this but then spend time worrying about them and delete them? She’s so bleeping empty and vacuous
---
Baby baby baby baby. And if not, then no baby no baby no baby no baby. And if not, then house house house house. It will be grim whatever it is 😂
It’s so weird they don’t own property together yet. I think it’s a far bigger commitment than marriage. Given the industry he’s in he would have known there were plenty of good times to buy in the last 5 years. I wonder if it shows his lack of commitment. Or maybe she can’t afford it. She spends such silly amounts on clothes etc

Reactions: 7
Why did we need to see the perky pears 🤦🏼‍♀️

ETA I'd seen the dressed related posts here, but ig loves showing 3 day off old posts 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Another day another ‘it’s ok to have a tummy!’ photo comparison showing a ‘dramatic’ transformation from size 6 to size 8/10.
the lady doth protest too much etc etc

Reactions: 5
Small person continues to be small shocker.

Ok behalf of non small people with well established bellies, STFU.

She seems to have missed something out from her list of what she gained from being thin - i.e. her career.

Reactions: 9
I like how her post is all about how she feels now but the post on the right is from all the way back in March on a post that was also a side by side comparison of tensing vs not tensing. The whole message didn’t even need a side by side- it’s like she has to prove to herself and others she was skinny but now accepts a curvier body.

Reactions: 1
I was with my Husband for 7 years before he proposed. We’ve been married for almost 19 years…soooo 🤷‍♀️
My post wasn’t meant to judge and I’m certainly no expert (took me twice to get it right) also was just repeating a wisdom from another culture. Been married 20 but waited almost 5…
Once again: not meant to hurt anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Alice: I’m so fine with my appearance now. I eat bread AND dessert and don’t even think about it.
Also Alice: here is a skin treatment I “invest” in (not an investment) costing thousands of pounds to fix a non-existent problem because I’m so fine with my appearance.

🫥🤪🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We all have our bad days and we all need a bit of a hype sometimes but my God Alice is exhausting! This message is not cute or funny it is another of her cries for reassurance, compliments and praise. I actually hope this is a really awful, cynical fishing trip for content because as awful as that is if Alice is genuinely this insecure then she needs some full on help.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
We all have our bad days and we all need a bit of a hype sometimes but my God Alice is exhausting! This message is not cute or funny it is another of her cries for reassurance, compliments and praise. I actually hope this is a really awful, cynical fishing trip for content because as awful as that is if Alice is genuinely this insecure then she needs some full on help.
Ugh, so insufferable. As you say she’s just fishing for compliments. How can she not see how transparent this is? Obviously she objectively looks nice/like her normal self, so what is the other person meant to say? “Oh yeah your hair does look a bit tit…”

Reactions: 10
I mean the dress was too long but actually so much more flattering on her than the oversized, boxy numbers she seems to love

My summary: very pretty dress, like the lack of puffy sleeves, too long. Hair looks fine, red lip ages her tho. We’ve seen wayyyyyy worse!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.