Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on to say a similar thing..no idea why she’s having a civil ceremony when her actual wedding is at a licensed popular venue…. I assume it’s clearly to milk the entire thing

Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure the place she’s staying in in the Cotswolds is Bradley Simmonds’ (or Forky as he’s known on the Niomi Smart threads) cottage.

Reactions: 3
Piping up to comment on how nice a journalist’s hair looks. I’m sure that hard working journalist will be so pleased. #girlboss
She is so weird. I don’t even think that reporters hair is that amazing.
Why can’t Alice like herself? She’s always coveting someone else’s ____________(fill in the blank)

Reactions: 4
👀🤔

[post was too short so here are some extra words]
I just tried to comment on the Instagram post to ask why she's asking her paying customers to comment on it, but it says comments have been limited 🤷
And there's me thinking she wants comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.