Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clapster1

Chatty Member
She was telling you not to do it because it is an unbelievably ugly outfit.
Why is she trying on clothes in what looks like a pretty expensive shop when on a shopping ban? Does she not have work to fill her time with!?! Surely with the Christmas break coming she should be prerecording her content so it's all good to go.
And why has she covered her face with that big white heart?
She is so exhaustingly needy. 🙄

Reactions: 14

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
once he posted a happy birthday to someone else and called them his ride or die bestie and forehead posted sad quotes for a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
How did she get into stage school? She’s more wooden than the fence posts holding the gate in place on my lamb field.

• Haha

DariaJames88

Love the admission that she just wanted to get engaged for the ring and the party - it’s taken till now, and for someone else to tell her, for her to realise the “seriousness and specialness” of marriage 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
I came here to say the same thing!!! Imagine publicly admitting a stranger had to tell you the seriousness of marriage?! I’m not even going to comment on ‘specialness’ 😐

• Haha
  • Sick

Sunflower91

VIP Member
The irony isn’t lost that she’s advertising it as perfect for busy people when she’s one of the least busy people in London.

• Haha

instaidiotics

Chatty Member
She is like Alice but not quite a vain. They’re similar in that they pretend to be comfortable in their own skin but aren’t. Alive looks plastic but Tally is just bloated, grey and unhealthy. She claims it’s all intuitive and that’s what we all should do. Don’t worry if you have a sedentary job, and at the end of the day that you’ve sat down solidly for the entire it, it’s ok if you don’t feel like moving. Just stay sitting down. Never move. Be tired, stiff and have that burger and packet of biscuits. It’s ok, it’s all intuitive. Just wait for your heart attack waiting for you down the line. She’s as stupid as Alice. People have real lives, real stresses and real jobs. Sometimes you don’t want to bloody exercise but you just have to for the sake of your health and not dying!! Not being dramatic or anything but she’s in cloud cuckoo land

• Heart

DariaJames88

Now I’m ‘you do you’ regarding weddings but she can’t be saying wedding favours are a waste of money whilst going for multiple dresses, investment hairbands etc etc
It’s just pretty predictable that the thing she sees as a waste of money is something for the guests.

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Amazing how she went in for brows and came out with brows, a chiselled jaw and snatched cheeks. The constant eye fucking is nauseating.

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Literally nobody but Al is worrying that their Christmas isn't insta worthy. Imagine being so shallow.
Literally again, obsessed with what people think of her. She could have worded this differently, like how to manage when your family aren’t that close. She’s clearly referring to her sister who she doesn’t get along with.
---
Right I’m listening to this now. Who thought it was a good idea for her to record with a stinking cold? It sounds gross. Also the reviews are lol
---
She’s such a moron honestly. She lives in an echo chamber where everyone is on instagram and comparing each other all day. Maybe some people can just enjoy Christmas offline and not pay attention to anything except the people they’re with.
---
What is the point of this episode? She’s repeated herself 500 times ready saying not everyone has a lovely jolly Christmas, AND THATS OK!!! she’s just projecting her own issues. She also started by saying she has no qualifications to give advice about this 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
She has literally never ever ever ever mentioned Elemis before. She’s banged on about what she uses on her skin as prescribed by the witch doctor and Elemis has simply never been in the equation. How does she get these jammy freebie gigs? Disingenuous fibber. I hope her hair extensions turn green in the bath water.

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Why is everything in her life a total beg for attention. You just know there’s hundreds of morons messaging her saying “what are you up to hun? Love your forehead glinting in the sun”

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Why does she she share this? I mean after her ‘best holiday everrrr’ this low was entirely predictable. But why does she stand there talking to herself and sharing this. No one asked how you were Alice. Why doesn’t she seek professional help about why she has such highs and lows? Does no one in her life try to address it with her. Imagine having a big deadline and booking a wedding dress fitting?!