Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Now I’m ‘you do you’ regarding weddings but she can’t be saying wedding favours are a waste of money whilst going for multiple dresses, investment hairbands etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Bowsider2010

Ok please don't judge me but I had a little stalk of grunge pants' page yesterday - and it seems he has a LOT of female besties - and I can't help but feel like Alice is one of many to him....but to her he is her ONE AND ONLY

Also spotted a post and she'd commented this - which I found so weird and possessive - like calm down hun!
1696840299465.png

• Haha
  • Wow

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
“I woke up naturally at twenty past 5 which I know sounds smug annoying but it was actually because Paddy was snoring.”
So you didn’t wake up naturally then? 🤦

• Haha

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
The thought of her own wedding and the complete overflow we will experience of every single detail fills me with silent horror like Frankenstein slowly awakening to his new existence and realising it’s a monster.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I just can't bring myself to look at her smug face on IG anymore but come here to have a nose at what she's up to...clearly the same old! Did she share why she was working 'night shifts'?
She didn’t but I’ve sussed it I reckon. She’s got that dodgy partnership with Dyson hoovers yes? She’s been out doing the night shift cleans at all the huge office complexes in Milton Keynes!!!

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
As if it wasn’t already obvious that she heavily filters pretty much everything she posts on her own account, this is, I’m guessing, the real Alice on her bestie Dr Frankie’s podcast. Absolutely nothing wrong with her but just shows how massively insecure she is and how much time she must spend filtering and getting the right angles for everything that appears on her account. The audacity of her to be preaching about body confidence is just unreal.

IMG_5396.jpeg

• Wow

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Her content was actually good when she was working as a PT and focusing on fitness, recipes etc. She seemed so much happier then as well. This whole fashionista/professional bragger/celebrity wannabe phase doesn’t seem to have been good for her or her social media.

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
People are starting to call her out. Obviously it's upsetting the poor princess.
DP will have to return from work IMMEDIATELY!!!! Poor little princess candy floss brain will never cope with this alone!!!

Edit: Are people actually ok??? Someone is thanking her for having wet hair??? Jesus wept!

1696521005910.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I’m alphabetically sorting my spice cupboard today. It’s still going to be more exciting than Alice’s day.

• Haha

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Errrrrrr if you’ve got a big deadline to meet then surely having a wedding dress meeting (in Manchester I assume?) isn’t priority? Oh well bubble head - have a luxury facial, buy a new bag and book another holiday and all will be well.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Does she not realise that most people feel down and low some weeks but they still just get on with life and their jobs and responsibilities? She always seems so surprised by it and cannot function. You can’t go through life only “performing well” when you feel light and sunshiney as she put it.

Reactions: 16