Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Poor Princess. She must be exhausted doing some work after her recent extended horribly hard period of employment and deadlines and pressure swanning off to Canada, New York, South of France. There’s people who can’t afford a week away anywhere at the moment due to paying their mortgage. Also - that eyeball vein gives me the heebies.

Reactions: 16

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Can’t make this up. She’s having a “low mental health week” because she’s on her period and has a deadline. Perhaps less swanning about, and taking your work seriously might have helped?! Oh no no. “Self-care” is needed which no doubt will involve some sort of £500 facial, a wedding dress meeting, lunch with The Loveliest Person Ever (ie some Instagram twat) as opposed to actually adulting and getting shit done. Pathetic. Why does she share this?? It’s not relatable. It’s not motivating. It’s not funny. It’s not humorous. What bottom of barrel content is this?

DP’s friends and family must be so cringed out by her, how is he not??
Literally this is it. She needs to get a new therapist. When she’s not on holiday or being glammed up by a stylist for an event she’s totally bummed out and depressed. What is wrong with her!

MaryLou32

Chatty Member
Asking for coffee recommendations like she’s somewhere far flung like Japan or Brazil 😂
It’s such a pet peeve when people ask for recommendations on social media. A blatant and pointless attempt at creating some engagement. Use google like the rest of us you fuckwit. Nobody cares

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sunflower91

VIP Member
The bulky rings make her fingers look like toes.
reckon we’re in for a week of “food freedom”. We should really have bingo cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Bloody hell she’s done a podcast with Insta Hun no longer actually a medic I’ve got a fiancé too don’t cha know Food Medic HazelNut. Imagine that as an hour of narcissistic chit chat and mutual fawning. I’d rather listen to a tree surgeon cutting down a giant dead ash tree and putting it through the wood chipper with a migraine and Jeremy Whine on the radio in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I just admit to buying those Uggs…they’re bloody comfy and I was thinking long haul plane shoes but after seeing Alice on them and how bloody awful they look on her they’ve been sent back today 😂

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Ooh, her comment about 'some random from the council' has got right on my wick. Who does she actually think she is? In my experience of going to weddings and ceremonies where it's just a random from the council, they take it very seriously and are very good at their jobs. Just because they work for the council, doesn't mean it's going to be dull or impersonal. She's an absolute arsewipe, and totally delusion about her station in life.

Also - saying that people getting shitty about you using aff links and that's the reason you stopped, is basically admitting that the only reason you were doing it in the first place was to share the aff links. Really telling on yourself there, you vapid clown..
I agree! I’m having a registry office wedding in a few weeks and didn’t even think twice about it. Maybe some people can’t afford to separately hire an amazing talented celebrant? I hate it but we are also doing a wedding overseas separately but that’s because my fiancé is from that country. It seems to be all the rage now to do two totally OTT weddings (+ engagement party, photoshoot, etc). It just contributes to making young impressionable women think marriage is the be all and end all. There is more to life, and similarly, there’s more to life than what you look like, Alice!

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Dear Alice,
4 hours of work does not constitute a night shift. Come back when you’ve done a run of 12 hour nights and then tell us how you feel 🙄

Clapster1

Chatty Member
We all have our bad days and we all need a bit of a hype sometimes but my God Alice is exhausting! This message is not cute or funny it is another of her cries for reassurance, compliments and praise. I actually hope this is a really awful, cynical fishing trip for content because as awful as that is if Alice is genuinely this insecure then she needs some full on help.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Blinda7

I can't believe she is "running errands" in almost a $400 dress ... when you think she can't get anymore unrelatable she does it again

• Wow
  • Heart