Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
Ooh, her comment about 'some random from the council' has got right on my wick. Who does she actually think she is? In my experience of going to weddings and ceremonies where it's just a random from the council, they take it very seriously and are very good at their jobs. Just because they work for the council, doesn't mean it's going to be dull or impersonal. She's an absolute arsewipe, and totally delusion about her station in life.

Also - saying that people getting shitty about you using aff links and that's the reason you stopped, is basically admitting that the only reason you were doing it in the first place was to share the aff links. Really telling on yourself there, you vapid clown..

• Heart
Reactions: 28

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Alice, those “random people from the council” are called Registrars, they are generally lovely people and very good at their jobs, and I hate to break it to you but there will be one present when you have your legal ceremony. Don’t worry though, it doesn’t last long and then you can get back to your vapid bubble to wash the povvo off.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

GBPackersFan91

I don’t know if it’s just me, but posting a photo of 2 people kissing (I presume a husband and wife from their names) and describing them as your favourite couple ever just seems a little odd to me. Like...... what the hell?! Is that not a little creepy?! Dread to think of the conversation that took place before that photo was taken and then uploaded.
Makes a difference to Alice’s usual ‘hand on the stomach whilst gazing in to his eyes’ pose I guess.

Reactions: 23

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
We can put money on her wedding already.

- headband non negotiable to show off the forehead
- white cocktail dress with feathers (Nadine Merabi) for the night before
- backless dress for the ceremony
- clingy long sleeved dress a la The Baker’s GrandNiece for the party that rips off into a shorter West End Musical style number
- grungepants dance performance
- Paddy in the light blue tie/morning suit combo that’s required for all the toffs of the UK.

What else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Fucking repugnant stuck up her own arse comment “didn’t want someone random from the council marrying us”. Does she have any clue how she sounds??? I had someone “random” at our small registry office and they were fabulous. I’m happily married 16 years on and I’d not swap our day or the love we share for any of Almond’s hand designed wedding frocks, hen weekends with fake influencers, a husband who fucks off to the golf course half the time and an obsession with bad outfits and poorly thought through adverts. She really is the pits.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Predictions -

So French

Photo of her looking up adoringly at DP

Holiday booking guru
Add in shockingly fitting overly floral frock to attend this wedding.
DP in those shocking brown shoes or the black ones that come out every wedding
Late night pizza shot with her chewing it and pretending to have an orgasm
Hotel gym workout
The App failing to work or upload coz Canada has no wifi.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Also, do you not think it’s unusual how little they go out together?? She’s always at events or watching wicked for the 9millionth time and he’s always out on the lash somewhere. Don’t get me wrong, doing your own thing is important in a relationship but do they ever do anything together as a couple or as a couple with friends? Apart from holidays or weddings??
I think sometimes their feet touch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Fucking repugnant stuck up her own arse comment “didn’t want someone random from the council marrying us”. Does she have any clue how she sounds??? I had someone “random” at our small registry office and they were fabulous. I’m happily married 16 years on and I’d not swap our day or the love we share for any of Almond’s hand designed wedding frocks, hen weekends with fake influencers, a husband who fucks off to the golf course half the time and an obsession with bad outfits and poorly thought through adverts. She really is the pits.
She’s also having a legal ceremony so is, quite literally, having someone random from the council marry her!

• Haha

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Can’t make this up. She’s having a “low mental health week” because she’s on her period and has a deadline. Perhaps less swanning about, and taking your work seriously might have helped?! Oh no no. “Self-care” is needed which no doubt will involve some sort of £500 facial, a wedding dress meeting, lunch with The Loveliest Person Ever (ie some Instagram twat) as opposed to actually adulting and getting shit done. Pathetic. Why does she share this?? It’s not relatable. It’s not motivating. It’s not funny. It’s not humorous. What bottom of barrel content is this?

DP’s friends and family must be so cringed out by her, how is he not??

Attachments

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I can’t even look at Chessidiots face without wanting to put my head down the toilet. Vapid. Freeloader. Irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

majestic26

VIP Member
What the fuck's she on about this morning. A bandwagon is like a trend - you jump on because everyone else is getting involved. Falling off 'the wagon' is totally different, comes from the old idea of a water wagon and refers to sobriety. You can't fall off a bandwagon, that's not how the phrase works. She's so desperate to have these almost LinkedIn-adjacent posts that everyone shares and relates to, when actually they're unbelievably cringe and everyone laughs at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18