Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iamthecat

Most recent posts:
Ad
Brag
Actual post
Ad
Ad
Validate me
Ad
Actual post
Brag / unclaimed Ad
Actual post
Brag ad
Validate me
Ad
Brag ad
Actual post
Validate me
Actual post
Self promotional ad
Actual post
Ad
Brag ad…

Out of her 21 most recent posts only 6 have been informational, helpful workout posts. The rest are just promotions, ads, thirsty posts for validation… how do people not see through this kind of influencer nonsense?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Sorry I know nothing about Tally. Is she a 45 year old mum with 3 kids? She looks rather old in that photo and doesn't really fit the Alice USP from that photo to be same age as Alice. If that all makes sense.
She’s apparently 30. people say her fiancé is fit and she’s punching. She used to be skinny during Alice’s clean eating days and then just like Alice got a bit soft around the edges, and some more, and started a whole new fitness movement called InTuiTiVe MoVemEnT and InTuiTiVe EaTiNg. Which apparently is the key to a long and healthy life. Except of course, she looks like a 45 year old tired mum who dresses horrifically.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I know we've all had days when the tech fights back but email access really shouldn't be a long, drawn out issue. She is so unprofessional.
Translated as - been too busy going to fashion talks, treatments, brunches etc etc and haven’t done what I needed to do. Ergo shall blame IT and hide in the bath whilst my hair extensions go green in the overpriced Epsom salts. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
It’s really irresponsible of her to share that bench glute raise exercise (don’t even know what it’s called). I’m a regular gym goer and find them very difficult. It’s a recipe for someone to strain their back especially by showing her lifting a plate at the same time. She’s not even shown how to do it properly and her entire app is based on home work outs. She’s just showing off her ability basically. If she wants to be a PT she should try a lot harder.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Apparently Tally doesn’t watch Alice’s fashion suggestions cause that outfits a no from me boss.
Also Alice better scoot and wash that hand with tanner all over it….
Sorry I know nothing about Tally. Is she a 45 year old mum with 3 kids? She looks rather old in that photo and doesn't really fit the Alice USP from that photo to be same age as Alice. If that all makes sense.

• Haha
It’s been said before but that Oura ring completely ruins the look of her beautiful engagement stones. And the thumb ring is just wrong on her finger and hand proportions.
And the endless teasing about her projects. She might be the only one impressed with herself.
You’re boring Alice. Get over yourself

• Haha

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Updated bingo card for the day.
Additional events to count towards bingo:
- An inspiring/ Life-changing/ motivational must-read book.

At this rate we’re gonna have a full house in like 2 days 😂

Attachments

• Haha