Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tighten your seatbelts y’all.

Alice is getting serious about her business and bringing in people who understand money. (Paddy)

A totally new concept to her.
*makes popcorn*
Let’s watch
It baffles me this didn't happen in the first place? My husband is really good at building things. I wouldn't try to build a shelf, watch things fall off it for 6 months, THEN ask his advice. She baffles me.

She spoke the other day about how he's out the house for 14 hours a day too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why is she saying she needs to reach out to her network for feedback? She gets honest feedback every day on here and never pays attention to it. Ungrateful cow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she having a civil ceremony? She isn't getting married abroad. Isn't her dream venue a licenced wedding venue?
I wonder if she knows yet that the civil ceremony will be performed by some ‘random from the council’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she having a civil ceremony? She isn't getting married abroad. Isn't her dream venue a licenced wedding venue?
Seem to recall that it’s family only and then the other one is more of a party.
She’s Jewish. Guessing Paddy isn’t so maybe one of each belief? Either way it’s more look at me look at me.

The dress is too tight and crushing her breasts.

Reactions: 3
I bet she’s bought all 59 dresses for the event in tiny sizes then we’ll see some sort of extreme dieting in the run up so she can fit in them!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.