Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will spin it as an ‘although we have split we are so grateful it has brought us back to London’ blah blah blah. Never mind tearing the kids away from their family and friends.

The best way to get over a man get under another one. Her maxim.

She is a lonely fantasist. She will be able to justify everything she does to herself. I agree with everyone else. It is very sad and those kids must not know what is going on.

Surely her Ex has got to say something? If you look at the data on kids with parents who constantly introduce new partners, it is not good for their future relationships. Does anyone know him? Is he a bit wet?

To be a fly on the wall when she explains a blokes name on her arm to her new beau.

Do you think she might start doing a tattoo for all of them so she can remember their names?
I guess at least she had Salmassian and not just Daniel tattooed. She can pass it off as some deeply meaningful spiritual tenet to the next man she hitches her wagon to rather than the surname of the previous patsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’ll be doing ads for bumble next... her favourite app. After the gram and Rightmove of course

Reactions: 2
JohannaDe is 100% Dan 🤣 just reading all the messages, calling her “car crash Alice”, its almost identical to previous accounts that we worked out was actually him. Dude, please give it up and get a life!! Hope this hyperlink works, it’s just interesting to read all the messages in one go as it becomes so clear that it’s him:

For what it’s worth, I think that person dating him who posted here might actually be real. As the first message from JohannaDe is actually kinda threatening her: “All really gripping reading but oh Javsta (or Uri Dan or Gramps or just someone disgruntled) you really ought to stop whilst you can or you may get in too deep and it could back fire.”

why would a random “new person” to this thread give a tit what some one else is posting, and tell them to stop? It’s so transparent!!! I don’t know why he (dan) thinks we’re so stupid.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well to be fair using bumble and the definition of it seem appropriate for the life that she’s living

Bumble...
verb
  1. move or act in an awkward or confused manner

2. speak in a confused or indistinct way.

Reactions: 3
Next post from Alice: someone has set up a fake profile of me on a dating app?
It’s got a blue verified tick though (although not sure what you have to do to get that on Bumble)

Edited to add: apparently you have to send them a selfie (which I guess must be date/timestamped somehow or something)

Last edited:
This is such a mess. I still feel like this is them playing around but for now, I have no idea what to believe.

Setting up a verified dating profile though, just to hide they are still together? It's bonkers and really, really pathetic. Alice step away from the computer and take a long hard look at your life.

I find it hard to believe Alice would immediately go on Bumble if she just dumped Dirty Dan. Who would do that? Is it possible like was said pages back - that the Bumble accounts are just undeleted accounts from a while ago? and who is ashleigh?

I have a different opinion. I think it is all real. I know it seems so unhinged that you are all looking for an explanation. I said a few weeks ago I thought they had split and detailed why. She cannot stand to be on her own. If they split a month ago, as detailed by Javstar, then she has been through her getting over it stage. She is now back in the game.

Reactions: 5
I think there are attempts to make this thread so dysfunctional and difficult to moderate that it will be locked.

Reactions: 8
100% agree. I do feel a bit sorry for her but then I remember how she’s dragged her kids in to this mess and I don’t feel sorry for her any more.
yep totally agree. She is by all accounts selfish & spoilt was before this mess, will be after this mess and the one after that. Her ex needs to intervene for the children. On a side note, i suppose she will be flogging tattoo removal next, watch this space

Reactions: 1
I have a different opinion. I think it is all real. I know it seems so unhinged that you are all looking for an explanation. I said a few weeks ago I thought they had split and detailed why. She cannot stand to be on her own. If they split a month ago, as detailed by Javstar, then she has been through her getting over it stage. She is now back in the game.
I agree. I think they split up a month or so ago when I saw Dan on Bumble. Maybe even before that. I just can't imagine both adults agreeing to such a stupid, elaborate ruse. It would be utterly pathetic. So, yeah I think this is all real.
I don't think AJT will comment on the end of her relationship. I think she'll just get on with her um...'Slaying' and wait for the next big thing to come along and hope that it detracts from Dan the Waxman.
I can only hope that AJT has learnt from this tit show and will think a million times about her children before her own love life and selfish needs.

Reactions: 5
I find it hard to believe Alice would immediately go on Bumble if she just dumped Dirty Dan. Who would do that? Is it possible like was said pages back - that the Bumble accounts are just undeleted accounts from a while ago? and who is ashleigh?
Nope. I'm an active bumbler so know a bit about it. Her location was showing as 10 miles from mine. You'd have to be logged in to get a mileage distance otherwise it would just show as "London" or wherever.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.