Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is on Bumble for a genuine reason (as opposed to just trying to screw with us), it will be to rub it in Dirty Dan's face. Either way it genuinely is the saddest thing ever.

Reactions: 2
gosh, I would have thought after everything that's happened, the last thing either of them would want to do is play games/draw more attention to themselves. really sad if it's the case and even more sad that everyone could smell this from a mile off. If she is reading I would also say ditch the life coach and get a decent therapist (I've used both and life coaching for me was avoiding the fact that I really needed good, decent therapy that delved into and helped me recognise and confront my issues, not pleasant and v uncomfortable but so much more useful).

Reactions: 4
I agree with the people above that said JohannaDe is Dan. And that the woman who said she'd been dating Dan is genuine. I honestly can't believe it's ended this quickly! I thought they'd manage a couple of years tbh. If she's going to stay in London, how the heck will she afford that house and the (presumably) greatest independent school in the world? God. I guess her parents will have to step up. Or else, it'll be back to their house in MK (as I presume her Right Move flogging means the cottage has finally got some new tenants in it!)

I also feel sorry for her. Unless she stops picking boyfriends based on their ability to buy handbags, she's going to go round and round in this cycle of pain and unhappiness again and again. If only she knew it was possible to be deliriously happy with a man that doesn't give a tit about flying business class or weekends at Soho Farm, and will actually love you more than you could ever imagine!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think he’s got a lot to answer for. Obviously she is responsible for all her decisions, but who the hell meets a woman straight out of a traumatic relationship and then allows them to get a tattoo of their surname and move their young kids. Absolute sociopath

Also agree about the type of men she goes for. Flashy often goes hand in hand with bullshit. There’s so much more to life and relationships!

Reactions: 8
Dirty Dan does.

Through this thread, I think he may have created up to ten false accounts. Trying to be a provocateur in a very negative way on most occasions. Outside of the dead eyes, too many emojis and accusations of other impropriety, the fact that he fuelled her rushing into this and uprooting herself clearly shows the type of person he is. This should not let Alice off the hook. She is an adult and a primary carer for two young children, and from what we see, she is doing a dreadful job of looking after their long term emotional wellbeing.

The insta wankers who cheered her on, should also take a good look at themselves in the mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Have to say I’m also slightly dubious about the account that “discovered” the Bumble profile Only posting on this thread and only since August, and from the off the messages have been (in my opinion) nasty at times. I’m taking everything on this thread with a pinch of salt from now on

Reactions: 5
Have to say I’m also slightly dubious about the account that “discovered” the Bumble profile Only posting on this thread and only since August, and from the off the messages have been (in my opinion) nasty at times. I’m taking everything on this thread with a pinch of salt from now on
I think we're all suspicious of one another at times. I have no connection to Alice or any of her exes. As I said early on, I used to follow her blog until it got a bit too pretentious and found this place through Google and joined to take part in the discussion and have a giggle. It reassured me that I wasn't going crazy and wasn't the only one to think her attitude and behaviour at times disgusting.

I only found her bumble profile yesterday because I obviously fitted the criteria of what she's looking for (not that she fits mine). The reason I don't post on other threads is because I have little interest in this social media influencer world. I followed her blog, not her Instagram. She managed to irritate me enough to join here and I'm happy to be around like minded people. Incidentally, she never swiped back on me!

Haha yes, indeed I am!
nope, don’t believe for one second you’re a man. You say that you “found” her blog early on, but not through Instagram. Then you just happen to find her on bumble yesterday? And you found this thread by googling her?
Seriously ppl should just click on this user names profile and look through the messages you’ve posted. There is no way you say who you are/have the unconnected relationship with her that you claim to have.

Reactions: 3
OMG a bitchy man, my fave! If I weren't married to one already I'd swipe right for you!
Thank you sharkattack! I've always been the curtain twitchy type!

nope, don’t believe for one second you’re a man. You say that you “found” her blog early on, but not through Instagram. Then you just happen to find her on bumble yesterday? And you found this thread by googling her?
Seriously ppl should just click on this user names profile and look through the messages you’ve posted. There is no way you say who you are/have the unconnected relationship with her that you claim to have.
Afraid it's true. Stv stands for Steve. Someone referred to me as Steve on here months ago and I assumed it was obvious. People have been chatting and liking my posts for months now. Why suddenly jump on me and accuse absolutely everybody of having some connection to Alice?

Yeah that’s sort of my point. The messages seem very very personal, from the outset and very much as though the poster knew Alice personally

Reactions: 1
Yeah that’s sort of my point. The messages seem very very personal, from the outset and very much as though the poster knew Alice personally
I just read through his messages. I don't see anything that hints at a connection. He does seem a bit bitchy. Who said bitchiness was the domain of the female sex?

Reactions: 4
Not at all. Male/Female, we're all entitled to dislike someone and agree/disagree on things. About the only thing I have in common with her is being a similar age (I'm late 30's), and being in the same income/employment bracket as the men that she likes to latch onto. Never met her and everything I know about her has been easily found online.

If I'm to be placed under suspicion, then I'll bow out gracefully now knowing what I'm saying is true before any further "accusations" come my way. Thank you to those who have engaged with me over the months and thank you for the likes and laughs but there are far too many Miss Marples and Hetty Wainthropps on here now ready to pounce on anything and anyone who dares to join in and contribute.

The nastiness of your messages imply someone with a vendetta who knows her, not necessarily that you are a woman. There’s been plenty of that on this thread and the last, and they all disappear when called out. That’s all I’m saying! The majority of us just follow her (or used to) on Instagram - which is where people usually know of her, and then get alerted to this thread from her complaining about it/other influencers doing the same. I can be as suspicious of you as I like.

I just read through his messages. I don't see anything that hints at a connection. He does seem a bit bitchy. Who said bitchiness was the domain of the female sex?
Didn’t say it was the female domain. The first messages mentioning being dead being the eyes and like a serial killer just felt really “full on” when referring to somebody on here for the first time. Nothing to do with male or female, i just sensed STV had more of a connection than via an anonymous forum. Happy to have been corrected though

Reactions: 2
Lordy, this is the thread that just keeps on giving isn't it?

Stv83 sounds legit to me but I then reread his posts and they sound more like a female (my husband, for example, wouldn't have a bleeping clue what a "sock shoe combo" was). But I don't want to be sexist about gender stereotypes and all that...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.