Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone can change their whatsapp pic and name, send messages to a friend and get them to screenshot.
But could you be arsed to though? What would be the point? I've not seen that Whatsapp picture of Dirty Dan anywhere else so I think that really is his account and the messages are genuine.

Reactions: 4
But could you be arsed to though? What would be the point? I've not seen that Whatsapp picture of Dirty Dan anywhere else so I think that really is his account and the messages are genuine.
I couldn’t, no 😂. But someone with an axe to grind, maybe?

Reactions: 1
Just when you thought it had gone quiet, look who's also back on Bumble 😂 she'll have a tough time explaining that tattoo to the next boyfriend.
duck!
I know we were all waiting for the car crash, but I didn’t expect it so soon. I almost feel sorry for her.
I saw a thread on Mumsnet recently which was posted by a woman who had found out their boyfriend of six months, who she lived with, with her children, was a conman. I wonder if that was her?!

Reactions: 5
duck!
I know we were all waiting for the car crash, but I didn’t expect it so soon. I almost feel sorry for her.
I saw a thread on Mumsnet recently which was posted by a woman who had found out their boyfriend of six months, who she lived with, with her children, was a conman. I wonder if that was her?!
I'm not convinced that she's totally honest herself. Look at the job title! Plus she carefully omitted on her profile that she has children. Gramps MK3 is in for a right old surprise with her!

I don't know what to believe anymore. It's all very bizarre and sad. Those poor kids.

Reactions: 7
Just when you thought it had gone quiet, look who's also back on Bumble 😂 she'll have a tough time explaining that tattoo to the next boyfriend.
Top spot @stv83 ! I know nothing about OLD - might have to have a snoop. Is Bumble the favoured site at the moment?

I don't know what to believe anymore. It's all very bizarre and sad. Those poor kids.
Totally agree. Those poor children. Honestly the stupid cruelty to them, even if unintended, breaks your heart. How COULD she have disrupted their lives in this way?

Reactions: 1
I mean, if they have split up, who in their right mind goes straight back on a dating app? It's tragic.

I’m shocked but not surprised. I do feel for her and the kids, but she should have known better. People were telling her to know better. But she didn’t listen.

I’m shocked but not surprised. I do feel for her and the kids, but she should have known better. People were telling her to know better. But she didn’t listen.
100% agree. I do feel a bit sorry for her but then I remember how she’s dragged her kids in to this mess and I don’t feel sorry for her any more.

The best thing she could do is stop dating and chill out for a bit. The second best thing she could do is stop prioritising wealth/money when she does date.

She strikes me as the sort of woman who just can’t be on her own. Which is fine if you don’t have kids, but she’s dragged her through an On/ off engagement, a new man living with them, 2 house moves and a school change in the last year alone. It’s boardering on abusive to be honest.

The best way to get over a man get under another one. Her maxim.

She is a lonely fantasist. She will be able to justify everything she does to herself. I agree with everyone else. It is very sad and those kids must not know what is going on.

Surely her Ex has got to say something? If you look at the data on kids with parents who constantly introduce new partners, it is not good for their future relationships. Does anyone know him? Is he a bit wet?

To be a fly on the wall when she explains a blokes name on her arm to her new beau.

Do you think she might start doing a tattoo for all of them so she can remember their names?

She still follows him on Instagram.

This tit is all so weird.
I think they’ve probably continued to follow each other as unfollowing would be an obvious sign they’ve split. They are probably waiting as long as possible to reduce the embarrassment of how long they lasted. And like others have said before it will give her enough time to spin the story.

What a complete shitshow. If this was the storyline in a soap, I'd say it was unrealistic. Yet here we are.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.