Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lordy, this is the thread that just keeps on giving isn't it?

Stv83 sounds legit to me but I then reread his posts and they sound more like a female (my husband, for example, wouldn't have a bleeping clue what a "sock shoe combo" was). But I don't want to be sexist about gender stereotypes and all that...
Also calling someone’s kid a “cocky little tit” (!!) and a ”cocky brat” as this person has done in the previous thread, just does not sound to me like a person who found her online and thought she was a head (like most of us have).

Reactions: 3
Yep, it could be: Gramps, Gramp's daughter Emily, his ex wife or Dirty Dan.
This thread does get de-railed more than others on here doesn't it?

Reactions: 6
Sorry, I only looked at this thread. I do remember those comments and thought they sounded a bit invested.

Steve, how much will you pay me for a ton of scrap metal?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have to say I’m also slightly dubious about the account that “discovered” the Bumble profile Only posting on this thread and only since August, and from the off the messages have been (in my opinion) nasty at times. I’m taking everything on this thread with a pinch of salt from now on
I'm the person who saw him on Bumble. I've only posted since August, yes. I only post on here, yes. That simply means that I'm only interested in AJT, which is true. My friend and I have our reasons for taking a keen interest in her, please see previous threads. We have no ulterior motives other than to see how this all pans out.

Reactions: 3
Hello. Long time lurker on this thread - it’s just so fascinating. I only found Tattle when Alice and Sali Hughes we’re moaning about it. I initially was appalled, signed the petitions etc and then since having a read I totally get the point of sites like this. ‘Influencers’ need calling out on their bullshit.
I’ve followed AJT for years, initially really liked her but her life has seemed increasingly chaotic recently. Who moves their children with the new love interest so quickly? Uproots their kids etc. It’s potentially so dangerous!

Anyway... just read back through all of Steve’s posts (afraid I am far too interested in all of this!) and preciously has mentioned/implied that he is a Facebook friend of AJT? Unless I have the wrong end of the stick?

Reactions: 2
I'm the person who saw him on Bumble. I've only posted since August, yes. I only post on here, yes. That simply means that I'm only interested in AJT, which is true. My friend and I have our reasons for taking a keen interest in her, please see previous threads. We have no ulterior motives other than to see how this all pans out.
It wasn’t you I was referring to :) Itwas STV who found the profile of Alice (or at least a profile with her picture on it)

Who is your friend?

Good call @Sherry50672. A closer look at Stv83's posts show he's definitely not a man and does have an axe to grind. Probably someone (female) related to Gramps.

I’ve followed her for two years and she has never been this quiet (not posting) so for sure something is definetly going on.

Hello. Long time lurker on this thread - it’s just so fascinating. I only found Tattle when Alice and Sali Hughes we’re moaning about it. I initially was appalled, signed the petitions etc and then since having a read I totally get the point of sites like this. ‘Influencers’ need calling out on their bullshit.
I’ve followed AJT for years, initially really liked her but her life has seemed increasingly chaotic recently. Who moves their children with the new love interest so quickly? Uproots their kids etc. It’s potentially so dangerous!

Anyway... just read back through all of Steve’s posts (afraid I am far too interested in all of this!) and preciously has mentioned/implied that he is a Facebook friend of AJT? Unless I have the wrong end of the stick?
Hello long time lurker. Please post the thread of me claiming to be a Facebook friend of A J-T. If you've just read through all of my posts, I'm sure you'll find it easily.

I’ve followed her for two years and she has never been this quiet (not posting) so for sure something is definetly going on.
I was thinking the same..

Perhaps she’s really finally realised just how stupid she’s been and perhaps just perhaps realised she needs to look after her kids!

I agree she will spin it as it was time she got out of her MK rut, kids closer to their dad, better work opportunities etc etc...

Spilltheteaaaa, how much will you give me for a ton of scrap metal.

You need to be quick as I have also offered it to Gramps, I mean steve.

Reactions: 1
Hurry up with the updates AJT! How is Slay (not) going? There must be another dead horse around the corner for you to be flogging on IG to help top up your £5k per month income...

To be fair, it's very likely that there are some "insiders" here who aren't Gramps or his daughter. It could also be any number of ex-friends, ex-dates, ex-boyfriends, or even people who know of her IRL but can't deal with the crap. Having said all this, one person we can always sniff out without too much confusion is Uri who, as someone said above, must now be on his tenth Tattle account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alicej_t does seem to get more than her fair share though doesn't she? She must be just as unlikeable in the flesh!

Reactions: 6
To be fair, it's very likely that there are some "insiders" here who aren't Gramps or his daughter. It could also be any number of ex-friends, ex-dates, ex-boyfriends, or even people who know of her IRL but can't deal with the crap. Having said all this, one person we can always sniff out without too much confusion is Uri who, as someone said above, must now be on his tenth Tattle account 😂
They need to block his IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 🤣

• Haha
Whenever I come across someone I could potentially date, I Google them. Imagine. Just imagine googling Alice or Daniel and discovering this thread.
*Block*
*Delete*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.