Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have found my people! I should know better but oddly fascinated and irritated and angered by this woman!

Can some kind soul recap what happened with the latest relationship fiasco?
She met a weirdo and fell in love on the rebound from the last twit. Moved herself and her kids to London to live with him and his dog. Rented a nice pad at £3k pcm which she was footing the bill for. Got his surname branded on the inside of her bicep.

Said weirdo conned her out of some money and left her high and dry.

She moved to a new place.

Reactions: 4
But did anyone a pay for the coaching??

I assume the kids are staying in their new schools and the new house is in the same area.

Interesting that a couple of comments on the latest insta post refer to her being 'safe' yet here she is, effectively telling anyone who knows the area where she's living. Her inability to learn from her previous woeful lack of judgement is astonishing.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if it ever crosses her mind how lucky she is that his prey was her and not the kids. You don’t bleeping move a man you don’t know at all into where young children bathe, change, sleep... Does she even get what could have happened by letting this crazy duck she literally knew NOTHING about have total unfettered access to her children? I’m sorry but that’s been my issue and concern the whole time. Way to bleeping make your children as vulnerable as humanly possible to this predatory stranger because LOOOOOOOOOOVE! Ugh sorry I had to say it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you!
Ive always has my suspicions but bloody hell - attention seeking oddball that she is

but seriously - to drag your children around the country after whirlwind romances takes it to a more serious level

Props to whoever asked this. Nicely disguised as a compliment. Wonder if it will slip through the editing net?!
Super insightful!

And happily re-hashing her blog post on ‘What other people think of me isn’t my problem’ she must’ve been on here again...

And happily re-hashing her blog post on ‘What other people think of me isn’t my problem’ she must’ve been on here again...
On twitter I should’ve said

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
In her insta story tonight she appears to be back in the old dump. Half timbered ceiling, weird brickwork etc.

Is she lying again?

Must have filmed it before she moved from her "awful situation".
*Resists screaming 'told you so' at top of voice*

Reactions: 6
I doubt she’s going to tell too much about what happened on insta.
She’s definitely going to hold out for a big book deal with all the drama and details.

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure it's book worthy. She'd also have to be very careful of what she accused him o,f unless he gets convicted.

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure it's book worthy. She'd also have to be very careful of what she accused him o,f unless he gets convicted.
if she wrote an (honest) book it would just expose her for being such a mug and putting her children last

Reactions: 9
She’s removed all her highlights bar the New York ones from her Instagram profile. Does this mean the end of #ads and all that crap? 🤔

Well all that Slay stuff and the so called making £5000 hit the fan! If it were true why would she need to get a proper job! She too was conning people out of money for a dud course!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have screenshots of the now deleted mumsnet thread? I've been lurking on this thread for a while off and on but didnt get chance to see it before it was taken down.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.