Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes looks like it (thank God). We are the horrible ones though, who can't #bekind (despite predicting and having concern for her complete car crash of a life).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes looks like it (thank God). We are the horrible ones though, who can't #bekind (despite predicting and having concern for her complete car crash of a life).
But big up the instahuns, who cheered her on when she moved her children in with a stranger 🙄. Be kind yes, but also be wise and stop blowing smoke up each other’s arses. It’s false and fake. And stop plastering your life’s and children’s life’s on the internet for financial gain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly @Marmaladeapricot. It's all been brushed under the carpet now, with them all "so proud of you hun". Not one of them concerned about the damage (probably long term) it's done to those kids.

Reactions: 8
It's much darker and larger than the "Salmassian" branding. I mean how embarrassing going back and getting a cover-up less than 6 months later.

Looks like the stress of the last few months have been taking their toll. Bless her she looks skinnier.

Hi, I’m hoping someone on this thread can help me! I’ve spent the last few months with Dan Salmassian and after having several issues with him, I decided to check out his online activity to see if he was the man he claims to be, my world was rocked when seeing this. I’ve just registered to see if someone here can give me a back brief on everything and how he’s got to you’re attention. The reason I ask, is because I believe somebody is at risk in proximity to myself but would like to have it in black and white with all the facts. Please can someone help me. Thank you
Hi..not sure if my last post just got deleted or I didn't click 'post'. I have info. do reply

She must be desperate for money, to get back some Dan Salmassian conned out of her.

Reactions: 1
I guess the irony of someone who lost £13,000 to a conman giving advice about banking is lost on Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.