Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Dan Salmassian is still living in same area?
I bet she's dreading the summer and getting her arms out with that hideous name tattoo.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Just doing some photo clearing and found a screenshot from August. (No idea why I screenshot it). Looking at it given what we know now the “hug” is creepy af.
9C4558A0-0CF0-4620-BFC4-14BA30721647.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just doing some photo clearing and found a screenshot from August. (No idea why I screenshot it). Looking at it given what we know now the “hug” is creepy af.
View attachment 81456
urgh he really is! I saw yesterday that he's back on Insta as @dansbites . He looks scary in that pic - what a real fool she was.

Reactions: 1
Found this on a previous thread. Wow, scrolling back through the posts, knowing what we do now, is fascinating.
I'd be lasering that stamp off my arm PDQ - I assume we won't get to hear about the removal but there will be a strategic shot at some point so we can all see it's gone!

Reactions: 2
I'd be lasering that stamp off my arm PDQ - I assume we won't get to hear about the removal but there will be a strategic shot at some point so we can all see it's gone!
Found this on a previous thread. Wow, scrolling back through the posts, knowing what we do now, is fascinating.
lol what? Just his surname... You’d be mental doing that after 20 years of marriage let alone anything else.

Reactions: 4
Going back to the house she was renting with dan, I can’t get over how depressing the kids rooms looked! I mean there she is dolled up in such expensive clothes, shoes, handbag etc and that’s how she chooses to home the kids! I mean if she sold one of her Chanel handbags I’m sure you could kit out both the kids rooms really nicely! Also looking at the pictures of her rental with dan, doesn’t look like he paid for any of the furniture, looks like it was all hers from her provirus home!

Reactions: 5
Kind of perfect that the ‘S’ looks so much like a snake. Even if they were still loved up, she would surely want it removing, it looks like some pissed person’s signature!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Kind of perfect that the ‘S’ looks so much like a snake. Even if they were still loved up, she would surely want it removing, it looks like some pissed person’s signature!
Could it actually be his signature? That would make it even worse in some ways!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Could it actually be his signature? That would make it even worse in some ways!
How does this conversation even go down? “I think you should get my surname tattooed on your arm” “ok... why?” Did he get hers done? I don’t get it!

Reactions: 3
I genuinely feel sorry for Alice in all this. She has been conned and made to look a complete fool. However, what makes my blood boil is during this whole time she was still flogging her services as a happiness expert. Taking money from women who thought she was living the dream, had got life sussed. Even today slay.life is still active, yet we all know what a bleeping disaster her life actually was. Even her house, all Instagram perfect with the #pinksofa and that picture of her in a swimsuit. And yet her kids bedrooms look like something you see on a news report about child neglect.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't feel sorry for her as she was a walking target and put herself before the needs of her children. Remember that film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels years ago? he's a con man and found a very very easy target.

That all said I am pleased she's got a decent job and seems more stable these days.

Reactions: 4
I have found my people! I should know better but oddly fascinated and irritated and angered by this woman!

Can some kind soul recap what happened with the latest relationship fiasco?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.