Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new job might have meant a conflict with the paid stuff? Looks like the new job has a lot of travel that will mean a lot of juggling.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Dan Salmassian is still living in same area?
I bet she's dreading the summer and getting her arms out with that hideous name tattoo.
Hi, I’m hoping someone on this thread can help me! I’ve spent the last few months with Dan Salmassian and after having several issues with him, I decided to check out his online activity to see if he was the man he claims to be, my world was rocked when seeing this. I’ve just registered to see if someone here can give me a back brief on everything and how he’s got to you’re attention. The reason I ask, is because I believe somebody is at risk in proximity to myself but would like to have it in black and white with all the facts. Please can someone help me. Thank you

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Hi, I’m hoping someone on this thread can help me! I’ve spent the last few months with Dan Salmassian and after having several issues with him, I decided to check out his online activity to see if he was the man he claims to be, my world was rocked when seeing this. I’ve just registered to see if someone here can give me a back brief on everything and how he’s got to you’re attention. The reason I ask, is because I believe somebody is at risk in proximity to myself but would like to have it in black and white with all the facts. Please can someone help me. Thank you
Hi I would suggest you message Alicej_t and tell her what you know and see if she can give you some info. It’s all a bit hush hush we can only read between the lines because she chose to dangerously over share. I hope you are ok

Reactions: 4
Hi I would suggest you message Alicej_t and tell her what you know and see if she can give you some info. It’s all a bit hush hush we can only read between the lines because she chose to dangerously over share. I hope you are ok
Thank you very much. I’m just trying to figure out how to navigate this page. Thank you, very much appreciated

Get out of town 😮 have a read of the threads and then yes contact Alice and see if she can help you.

Hi @Joe 2030, he is an alledged con man. Very dangerous, conned Alice and many others out of money. Please keep yourself safe (esp. if you have kids), do not give him money, definitely do not move in with him. Cut all contact asap.

Reactions: 2
Hi @Joe 2030, he is an alledged con man. Very dangerous, conned Alice and many others out of money. Please keep yourself safe (esp. if you have kids), do not give him money, definitely do not move in with him. Cut all contact asap.
And don't get a bleeping tattoo of his name for Christ's sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely try to contact Alice. I think she also has details of other women conned by Dan Salmassian, so can give you more evidence. Obviously this thread is helpful in that people can google “Dan Salmassian” and find their way here. At least that’s something. None of us had even heard of him up until he started dating Alice - we all just followed Alice on Instagram and this was a standard influencer gossip thread. But he is a dangerous con man.

I crossed her name out on the screen grab because she hasn’t chosen to be a public person and I feel bad but I’m hopeful the next woman who comes across Dan might google his name and be lead to this thread and see this. A member of my family had a similar relationship with a con man/emotional abuser (not DS!) who stole her money and left her broken, and just walked away into the night to hurt whoever else he manipulates in life. So I hope this thread might be a lifeline to someone in the future as these types just keep going
@Joe 2030 hopefully you can see this post from ages ago. The screengrab/photo is from the Instagram post of another woman conned by Dan Salmassian (she doesn’t name him, but it’s the same man. There were photos of his dog all over her Instagram, and evidence that they had been in a relationship). As you can see - Alice “liked” the post on instagram (they must have connected over being conned by the same man). So more evidence. If you get in contact with Alice via her blog or Instagram then hopefully she can help you further.

Attachments

Last edited:
The London office of ogilvy dissolved in Jan 2020. AJT doesn’t have a job there anymore. I wonder what’s next! It will be Shite but will be dressed up as “amazing”

She appears to be on work related trips? That would be pretty shite for her to be honest. All that upheaval and then losing your job.

explain this then!

their London office was dissolved last month. Clear. As. Day.
Ogilvy along with all its subsidiaries have been in the Sea Containers since 2016 which is when they made a big move. Social Lab is a tiny part of it. The fact that they may have dissolved the Social Lab bit in London (on paper) doesn’t mean Alice lost her job or that Ogilvy closed their offices.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.