Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness, finally caught up on all the threads... wowsers. Even though I've been an online friend of hers since like 2007/2008/2009 (from blogging years!) I missed the whole gramps thing, however I *did* know about that conman, but at the time didn't really realise he was a conman. I don't think I paid too much attention to her over the years, just the highlight reels, not realising that she was always on vacation without her kids on a man's dime.

Without giving myself away too much, there is one thing I never understood in all these years, that I haven't really seen discussed here too much (or perhaps I missed it as well):

She always discusses illnesses and sicknesses her and her family have.
- With her daughter "born with a genetic condition" and can't digest things (there are posts and articles about this) but as she got older there hasn't been much mention of it at all.
- Crippling post-natal depression for Alice
- With her first son, she was devastated at one point because he had some sort of "condition" (which I honestly don't remember now if it was a learning condition or something) and then nothing afterwards
- Crippling endometriosis for Alice (even a spokesperson!)
- With her third now another condition

Now, I'm not flat out saying she's lying about the conditions completely, however it's like she's used it for engagement and likes, as if she had nothing else to gain publicity at the time, and it's reminiscent of the lady who faked cancer in California. To me anyway. There was always something suspect about the way she'd come out with these bold statements of "look what's wrong with me" as if she was a martyr for living. She's always seemed very inauthentic to me, and going back through our messages, it was always very one sided or surface level - she'd show faux interest in something i posted, i'd respond, then it would be like a simple reply, never anything deeper.

She's just dying for likes and engagement, seafood platters and always needing a man. She's very sad but I'm not sure she'd be that much better off if she stayed off of IG and social, that is just one facet to her persona, and I don't think she'll ever be able to change and a be a better person/mother/wife/etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness, finally caught up on all the threads... wowsers. Even though I've been an online friend of hers since like 2007/2008/2009 (from blogging years!) I missed the whole gramps thing, however I *did* know about that conman, but at the time didn't really realise he was a conman. I don't think I paid too much attention to her over the years, just the highlight reels, not realising that she was always on vacation without her kids on a man's dime.

Without giving myself away too much, there is one thing I never understood in all these years, that I haven't really seen discussed here too much (or perhaps I missed it as well):

- With her daughter "born with a genetic condition" and can't digest things (there are posts and articles about this) but as she got older there hasn't been much mention of it at all.
- With her first son, she was devastated at one point because he had some sort of "condition" (which I honestly don't remember now if it was a learning condition or something) and then nothing afterwards

Now, I'm not flat out saying she's lying about the conditions completely, however it's like she's used it for engagement and likes, as if she had nothing else to gain publicity at the time, and it's reminiscent of the lady who faked cancer in California. To me anyway. There was always something suspect about the way she'd come out with these bold statements of "look what's wrong with me" as if she was a martyr for living. She's always seemed very inauthentic to me, and going back through our messages, it was always very one sided or surface level - she'd show faux interest in something i posted, i'd respond, then it would be like a simple reply, never anything deeper.

She's just dying for likes and engagement, seafood platters and always needing a man. She's very sad but I'm not sure she'd be that much better off if she stayed off of IG and social, that is just one facet to her persona, and I don't think she'll ever be able to change and a be a better person/mother/wife/etc.
Errr gucci you missed the ADHD!

Also, I'm sorry you missed the Gramps and Dan years - those were quite literally jaw on the floor at how gold digging/stupid she was. I remember not believing my eyes as I watched her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Errr gucci you missed the ADHD!

Also, I'm sorry you missed the Gramps and Dan years - those were quite literally jaw on the floor at how gold digging/stupid she was. I remember not believing my eyes as I watched her.
It was the tattoo of his surname on her arm after six weeks that rendered me speechless!!
Covered it up with a praying mantis 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I think there's a touch of Munchausen's going on now you've raised all those conditions.

Her LinkedIn profile seems to have suddenly changed… she appears to be starting a Start Up…

• Wow
I wondered if she’d quit her job! I noticed the Instagram description of her work became generic rather than mentioning the company she worked for. I thought maybe she was going to stay home with the baby longer due to his health issues. From her stupid adhd tiktoks it sounds like she was a terrible employee, needing a week to rest for every 3 weeks worked. You slay, Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her LinkedIn profile seems to have suddenly changed… she appears to be starting a Start Up…
I assume it's to do with synthetic breast milk as she has done a few posts about it / asked people to respond to a survey.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Wow, her LinkedIn profile is quite something!!
It seems she left her job in April (assume that’s when she had baby?), rather than going on mat leave. I’m intrigued by what the new business is - it’s described on LinkedIn with some try-hard, vague wordy bullshit which tells us nothing.

Wow, her LinkedIn profile is quite something!!
It seems she left her job in April (assume that’s when she had baby?), rather than going on mat leave. I’m intrigued by what the new business is - it’s described on LinkedIn with some try-hard, vague wordy bullshit which tells us nothing.
Baby was born day before Xmas eve I believe

Yeah hadn’t she originally talked about going back to work in September, because she was complaining about nurseries or something like that?

Reactions: 2
So it could well be linked to his health issues then, or else she managed to grind ‘Dadam’ down to agreeing to fund her lobster dinners for a few years while she pretends to slay as an independent, feminist businesswoman…

• Haha
Reactions: 7