Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can afford to, she just prefers to spend her funds on overpriced used crap on eBay, stocking her supply closet with Rose, Whiskey, Rum, Tequila, Gin...and Panda Express. Priorities, priorities...
If only she was still on speaking terms with IG he might’ve put in a good word for her at the hair transplant clinic

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can beat that. I've looked for mine before and had two pair on my head.
I've been chatting to my friend on my mobile phone and starting to panic cos I can't find my mobile phone anywhere 🙃
---
Looks good in blue 💙
---
Looks good in blue 💙
---
Same here. I don't speak numbers. There's a reason I'm not an imaginary CPA. 😵💫

(Although I do think the Wee Grumpy Bugger is quite cute, do I get one for being grumpy about math?)

I'm traveling for a legal conference over the next couple days so I took myself to see Bad Boys 4. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would!

View attachment 2993913
We're you tempted to cheer when IG came on screen? 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The people in that facebook group must be so confused. They probably just wanna connect with each other, talk about the movie and then there's Alice playing the victim and her "superfan" just overdoing it as usual.

Enjoy your weekend everyone. And if you're following the Euros, good luck to your team (unless they're playing against Germany of course🤭).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The people in that facebook group must be so confused. They probably just wanna connect with each other, talk about the movie and then there's Alice playing the victim and her "superfan" just overdoing it as usual.

Enjoy your weekend everyone. And if you're following the Euros, good luck to your team (unless they're playing against Germany of course🤭).
Deutschland for the win! 🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.