Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a job interview next week for a company that is Headquartered in Cardiff. The hiring manager also lives there. I've decided if I get the sense I've tanked the interview when she asks at the end if I have any questions I'm going to ask her who she thinks is the first family of Wales.
“Do you have Alun’s actual address?”, “did you go to school with Alun?”, “what can you tell me about Alun’s habits?”, “will I have the opportunity to work with Alun? If not, why not? Are you intending to bring him in imminently?”, etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Same here. I don't speak numbers. There's a reason I'm not an imaginary CPA. 😵💫

(Although I do think the Wee Grumpy Bugger is quite cute, do I get one for being grumpy about math?)

I'm traveling for a legal conference over the next couple days so I took myself to see Bad Boys 4. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would!

View attachment 2993913
@Hiraeth If I could I would happily send you your own Wee Grumpy Bugger. I'd even share my French Fries with you. ❤ Actually there are a lot of turds I'd happily share my fries with. Though admittedly it's easy to say that right now when I don't have any and I'm not craving them. To give you all fair warning, it might be a completely different story if I had them in my hot little hands right now. Or if you were eating some...

---
I've found my people, my tribe 😂😂😂😘🥰
It's just as well we've all found each other. Now we can start searching for all the things we've lost! I have to put things in a specific spot so I can find them again. That said, I'll look for your glasses if you look for my nail file.
---
I know it’ll be a big blow to you @M33L4, but rumour has it he’s gay 😂
Yeah but this is THE Mimsy we're talking about. :cool:

Hugh seems pretty lost after his wife left him. I honestly can't see her spending 20 years of her life as a beard, and I think he genuinely cared about her too much to lie to her about something like that. He may be bi but I don't believe he's gay.
---
If only Alice could afford to have her hairs professionally done.

View attachment 2994415
Does she have the $26 to treat all 3 of them?
---
I’ve heard that rumour for years. As long as he’s happy 🥰
The rumours seem to spring from the fact he loves acting in musicals and because his ex-wife is older than him and some people thought she wasn't pretty enough for him. 🤦‍♀️ I don't think there's ever been any convincing rumours linking him to a man or gay clubs or saunas, etc!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2994822

The Kardashian nipples bra effect with the engagement ring doing a peekaboo at the bottom right is something else, 🐝

Well done, girl.
She looks gorgeous. Has Alice blocked up the LA sewage system yet with all her tits akimbo vomiting?
---
I have a job interview next week for a company that is Headquartered in Cardiff. The hiring manager also lives there. I've decided if I get the sense I've tanked the interview when she asks at the end if I have any questions I'm going to ask her who she thinks is the first family of Wales.
Maybe ask who she/he supports in the most famous celebrity divorce since celebrities started celebreting and divorcing. If she supports Alice - RUN!
Good luck with the interview. ❤
---
Good luck. Is this you meeting and marrying Alun potentially coming to life?
She's not stalking him! She's NOT! She's just getting a job in his home city...

She'll also be writing the screenplay for Baby Reindeer Pt2: The Stalkers Point Of View.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Might start up an Ioanonline for the lols. 😇
If you were delusional like some, (naming no names, eyes on certain FM's) you could start an IoanandHugh: their love is true! fan page. Ofc the downside is it wouldn't piss off Alice as much.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's just as well we've all found each other. Now we can start searching for all the things we've lost! I have to put things in a specific spot so I can find them again. That said, I'll look for your glasses if you look for my nail file.

It’s a deal 👍🤭
---
@Hiraeth If I could I would happily send you your own Wee Grumpy Bugger. I'd even share my French Fries with you. ❤ Actually there are a lot of turds I'd happily share my fries with. Though admittedly it's easy to say that right now when I don't have any and I'm not craving them. To give you all fair warning, it might be a completely different story if I had them in my hot little hands right now. Or if you were eating some...

---

---

Yeah but this is THE Mimsy we're talking about. :cool:

Hugh seems pretty lost after his wife left him. I honestly can't see her spending 20 years of her life as a beard, and I think he genuinely cared about her too much to lie to her about something like that. He may be bi but I don't believe he's gay.
---

Does she have the $26 to treat all 3 of them?
---

The rumours seem to spring from the fact he loves acting in musicals and because his ex-wife is older than him and some people thought she wasn't pretty enough for him. 🤦‍♀️ I don't think there's ever been any convincing rumours linking him to a man or gay clubs or saunas, etc!
Its a deal @CookieMonsta👍🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
looking forward to Alice being a huge football fan the coming weeks again. Surely she didnt do it last time in Qatar just because she was scared that her soldiers may bond with her victim /s

• Haha
Reactions: 34
looking forward to Alice being a huge football fan the coming weeks again. Surely she didnt do it last time in Qatar just because she was scared that her soldiers may bond with her victim /s
@welp you cynic! You don't think Alice lies every time she breathes, do you? /s

Yeah, we all believe that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
With AFE's birthday coming up soon I thought I would give the FMs some gifting ideas. No charge for this service.

1718468977677.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Least school is finished this time so she won't be keeping the kids off to watch it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.