Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess that's what it is about
View attachment 2996231

I'm looking at this and thinking all the wonderful trips the girls could be taking with their dad during their summer vacation. Instead they are stuck in some musty rental in BH.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
looking forward to Alice being a huge football fan the coming weeks again. Surely she didnt do it last time in Qatar just because she was scared that her soldiers may bond with her victim /s
Looks like she is going to cover this tournament on X on the ‘Tone’ account so she can gloat that Wales didn’t qualify. Yawn.

Reactions: 17
I guess that's what it is about
View attachment 2996231

I do hope one of Alice’s loyal FM’s send this to Alice IMMEDIATELY to ruin her weekend. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person.
PS isn’t it funny that Ioan’s career is recovering now that Alice is firmly in the rear view mirror and no longer ‘helping’ him - almost like SHE was the toxic element overshadowing his career🤔. Luckily for us, Alice has confirmed she been spurred on by trolls, so no doubt we won’t wait long to see the tremendous heights she will achieve as a former actress as well as the outstanding documentary and 2 books. GO ALICE🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌💋💋💋💋💅

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Alice has confirmed she been spurred on by trolls, so no doubt we won’t wait long to see the tremendous heights she will achieve as a former actress as well as the outstanding documentary and 2 books. GO ALICE
Frankly, I don't think we have been trolling her hard enough. Turds - do better!

FMs: screenshat this for all I care - speaking of which they haven't done that in a while have they? Too busy bothering TCC Facebookers and invading Jodie Marsh's Insta lol. Things are getting desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm looking at this and thinking all the wonderful trips the girls could be taking with their dad during their summer vacation. Instead they are stuck in some musty rental in BH.
Well, true, if Alice had not turned this into a war the kids would have enjoyed many nice trips (with both parents even).

but if it was important to them they would have managed to give their father the bare minimum respect any human being deserves. I get Alice gives them hell if they dont return successful from their missions, but there are different ways to go about it. It's clear that the eldest probably would take her unlimited boundary-free screen times with her abusive parent over a trip with the more decent parent, even if she will be angry that the bogan gets them instead of her (same goes with money or generally his love). And the youngest gets this from other families.

well, now that custody is settled I'm sure Alice will take them wherever they want (its summer holidays in LA now, right?), anyway, no? If not, well, that's the life they chosed in the end.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
that's the life they chose in the end
I don't think it's that simple. They are minors and can't live independently of a parent. They experienced a lot of coercion and manipulation and most kids would have done what they did in the same circumstances. If they are still the same when they are adults, no longer dependent on Alice (albeit with IG's money) then it's a bit different. They won't be magically unbrainwashed when they turn 18 either. It might never happen in fact, but we'll see.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Well, true, if Alice had not turned this into a war the kids would have enjoyed many nice trips (with both parents even).

but if it was important to them they would have managed to give their father the bare minimum respect any human being deserves. I get Alice gives them hell if they dont return successful from their missions, but there are different ways to go about it. It's clear that the eldest probably would take her unlimited boundary-free screen times with her abusive parent over a trip with the more decent parent, even if she will be angry that the bogan gets them instead of her (same goes with money or generally his love). And the youngest gets this from other families.

well, now that custody is settled I'm sure Alice will take them wherever they want (its summer holidays in LA now, right?), anyway, no? If not, well, that's the life they chosed in the end.
They didn't really have a choice tbh, Alice stole their voice and right to make their own decisions. It's pretty shocking that the only way they get to see their Father is via his photos on the internet.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

I couldn't have said this better myself. Choose wisely.

MOO

ETA: An all expenses paid trip to Sardinia in June for a festival? Sweet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't think it's that simple. They are minors and can't live independently of a parent. They experienced a lot of coercion and manipulation and most kids would have done what they did in the same circumstances. If they are still the same when they are adults, no longer dependent on Alice (albeit with IG's money) then it's a bit different. They won't be magically unbrainwashed when they turn 18 either. It might never happen in fact, but we'll see.
BIB: I dont agree with this, I know loads of children in similar situations, with actually actually questionable fathers (they dont even need their mothers to tell them anything), and they dont do the things the eldest has done. I think Elsie is having a normal reaction for a alienated child (the worst she did was following her sister in running away from visitation), especially since she is being coerced probably by both her sister and mother, but it's absolutely not true that most kids would have done what they did in the same circumstances. I get Alice has pushed them, but if they would not follow her orders they would take her power away (what is she going to do if they are not walking out of visitation or if they switch off their phone? or if they dont try to get him jailed?) - the fact that they rather have their peace at casa shithole (and it took the eldest just a few weeks to make that decision) rather than treat their father (who is the sole reason why they have a roof over their head) like a human tells me a lot. Which obviously may not be their fault entirely either: if you are raised by someone with crappy values chances are you will have them yourself. What's more, in most of these cases the father actually just takes the alienation and walks away, thus the kids have no chance to actually know the truth. Ioan left a massive paper trail to prove that anything Alice has told them about him was a lie: they are online unsupervised, they can read.

A lot of people demand children to have many rights, the main argument why her supporters think they have the right to disown him, but I think it's also important to give them accountability/responsibility. We cant give children rights as if they are adults, but not the responsibility/accountability.

As for unbrainwashing: I can see the youngest at some point because she seems to be a different personality and because there isnt too much baggage. I have little hope for the eldest, because her behavior has been so severe that even at the off-chance that she sees the light (and fundamentally changes her values) it will take massive guts (and a tit ton of therapy) to forgive yourself for what you did to your father. Every chance that she falls out in a massive clash of Narc Rages with her mother at some point (very likely even), but the reunion with the father is in my opinion very unlikely (I can see a very dysfunctional relationship at most once she is independend and if he is allowing that). Perhaps I'm very wrong and they are actually making progress, but from what we have been provided by all parties I just cant see it.

edit: obviously ultimately all of this is Alice's fault because with a normal divorce the worst that would have happened was a teenager in a difficult puberty that gets her anger out equally at both parents because both parents would have made it clear that a divorce was for the best, but alas. Just saying that they arent completely helpless since Ioan was there fighting for them (until recently). most alienated kids dont have that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
BIB: I dont agree with this, I know loads of children in similar situations, with actually actually questionable fathers (they dont even need their mothers to tell them anything), and they dont do the things the eldest has done. I think Elsie is having a normal reaction for a alienated child (the worst she did was following her sister in running away from visitation), especially since she is being coerced probably by both her sister and mother, but it's absolutely not true that most kids would have done what they did in the same circumstances. I get Alice has pushed them, but if they would not follow her orders they would take her power away (what is she going to do if they are not walking out of visitation or if they switch off their phone? or if they dont try to get him jailed?) - the fact that they rather have their peace at casa shithole (and it took the eldest just a few weeks to make that decision) rather than treat their father (who is the sole reason why they have a roof over their head) like a human tells me a lot. Which obviously may not be their fault entirely either: if you are raised by someone with crappy values chances are you will have them yourself. What's more, in most of these cases the father actually just takes the alienation and walks away, thus the kids have no chance to actually know the truth. Ioan left a massive paper trail to prove that anything Alice has told them about him was a lie: they are online unsupervised, they can read.

A lot of people demand children to have many rights, the main argument why her supporters think they have the right to disown him, but I think it's also important to give them accountability/responsibility. We cant give children rights as if they are adults, but not the responsibility/accountability.

As for unbrainwashing: I can see the youngest at some point because she seems to be a different personality and because there isnt too much baggage. I have little hope for the eldest, because her behavior has been so severe that even at the off-chance that she sees the light (and fundamentally changes her values) it will take massive guts (and a tit ton of therapy) to forgive yourself for what you did to your father. Every chance that she falls out in a massive clash of Narc Rages with her mother at some point (very likely even), but the reunion with the father is in my opinion very unlikely (I can see a very dysfunctional relationship at most once she is independend and if he is allowing that). Perhaps I'm very wrong and they are actually making progress, but from what we have been provided by all parties I just cant see it.

edit: obviously ultimately all of this is Alice's fault because with a normal divorce the worst that would have happened was a teenager in a difficult puberty that gets her anger out equally at both parents because both parents would have made it clear that a divorce was for the best, but alas. Just saying that they arent completely helpless since Ioan was there fighting for them (until recently). most alienated kids dont have that.
Exactly. They are old enough to know better. It's easy to not be disrespectful.

Reactions: 19

If I could like this a million times I would.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly. They are old enough to know better. It's easy to not be disrespectful.
and what's funny is that many people say "trust children, they know better, X must be horrible if they act like this" (X being Ioan in this case)

why should children know better? why do we believe that children (that can be easily influenced) cant be wrong, but we dont apply the same standards to adults weirdly? It makes no sense. Misbehaving children doesnt mean that the other party is awful...sometimes it does (when the other party is abusive for example, like it was the case in the "be a mother" recording), but usually it's just that: they are misbehaving. The older they are the less it's excusable.

Reactions: 23
I get Alice has pushed them, but if they would not follow her orders they would take her power away (what is she going to do if they are not walking out of visitation or if they switch off their phone? or if they dont try to get him jailed?) - the fact that they rather have their peace at casa shithole rather than treat their father like a human tells me a lot.
I think 'pushed them' is putting it mildly. Alice was abusive to them too. Evidence below - threatening to leave them with a father who she had demonised and then with Gloria, the maid. The kids don't know she doesn't mean it but we do as we're not in the middle of the tit show and are much older. It's from Sept '21 before the BW reveal too that AFE weaponised to PA them even more.

1718479589335.png

Also AFE groomed and parentified Ella from way before the split. The Golden Child is groomed to be a mommy pleaser and enabler. This is from June 2020.

1718479900946.png

I don't know what it's like to be the GC but if you are one, then morals go out the window and you do what you're told. Ella did what she was told. The only thing that puzzles me is her not reading the statements of the others before the court hearing for the fake DVRO. She knows how to use the internet and she still didn't do it. That is worrying for someone who is supposed to be bright but the rest of her behaviour makes sense if you see her as a manipulated minor who is at a vulnerable age. It is true that some people (not even bad ones) are more easily manipulated than others. IG was for 20 years and he's not a bad person, just rather impressionable.
---
It's easy to not be disrespectful.
At Casa Evans? You have to be disrespectful in that house. AFE is not a normal mother.
---
they are misbehaving
Yes to any normal person they are. To Alice, they are behaving perfectly though. I don't think people realise what a number she has done on them.

I am not condoning their behaviour, but it's just not surprising to me at all. Why do the children of thieves for example become thieves? Because it's what they were taught to do by people they were dependent on. Alice taught them to be abusive, as she's an abuser (and a thief for that matter). She's their role model sadly, that's obvious.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think 'pushed them' is putting it mildly. Alice was abusive to them too. Evidence below - threatening to leave them with a father who she had demonised and then with Gloria, the maid. The kids don't know she doesn't mean it but we do as we're not in the middle of the tit show and are much older. It's from Sept '21 before the BW reveal too that AFE weaponised to PA them even more.

View attachment 2996458
Also AFE groomed and parentified Ella from way before the split. The Golden Child is groomed to be a mommy pleaser and enabler. This is from June 2020.

View attachment 2996465

I don't know what it's like to be the GC but if you are one, then morals go out the window and you do what you're told. Ella did what she was told. The only thing that puzzles me is her not reading the statements of the others before the court hearing for the fake DVRO. She knows how to use the internet and she still didn't do it. That is worrying for someone who is supposed to be bright but the rest of her behaviour makes sense if you see her as a manipulated minor who is at a vulnerable age. It is true that some people (not even bad ones) are more easily manipulated than others. IG was for 20 years and he's not a bad person, just rather impressionable.
---

At Casa Evans? You have to be disrespectful in that house. AFE is not a normal mother.
I think these comparisons to Ioan dont entirely work, because while he was manipulated, he was manipulated to love her and to defend her from mean fans (and even that he didnt do sufficiently enough for her). It's clear that Alice tried to get him to be hurtful to his mother and to have fights with industry people for her sake, things he hasnt done and which she hates him for it (thats why Ella is a big upgrade for Alice, even if she is not allowing Alice to fully exploit her which is good), and these are not even the near-criminal things Ella has done, for which Alice is very proud of.

I think when it comes to basic morals there is not a huge difference between a teenager and a adult, or at least it shouldnt be. Obviously we are talking here about someone that was raised in a probably solid house and one that was raised by Alice (+ puberty), so that's where things are already going wrong. But I suspect (I may be wrong) that the youngest may be more manipulated like her father was since she has done none of these things.

Basically, I cant fault them for loving their abuser mom. Hey, I love my crappy parents that made my childhood hell too. If the abuse isnt too severe (I mean most forgive even physical abuse!) you actually dont even need to be manipulated for it if its your parent (this is where you can see that the manipulation to hate Ioan is severe). But I can definitely fault humans for drifting into acting in a criminal manner, and that repeatedly. I was on board with fully defending the kids until the hacking incident, but since then more and more things come to light that I cant just ignore.

As for reading the statements: I suspect she is believing her mothers crap so much that she sees it as time wasting to read anything about Ioan's position, which tbh would be at least a hopeful sign that her values arent that crappy after all. Because if she actually read all court documents, that have all proofs attached of all the things he paid for, all the mails that were send, all his attempts to see them....then wow. No chance that she will ever see the light. Most of Alice's remaining supporters havent even read those things, which is with few exceptions why they still support her.

Reactions: 21
I think these comparisons to Ioan dont entirely work, because while he was manipulated, he was manipulated to love her and to defend her from mean fans (and even that he didnt do sufficiently enough for her). It's clear that Alice tried to get him to be hurtful to his mother and to have fights with industry people for her sake, things he hasnt done and which she hates him for it (thats why Ella is a big upgrade for Alice, even if she is not allowing Alice to fully exploit her which is good), and these are not even the near-criminal things Ella has done, for which Alice is very proud of.

I think when it comes to basic morals there is not a huge difference between a teenager and a adult, or at least it shouldnt be. Obviously we are talking here about someone that was raised in a probably solid house and one that was raised by Alice (+ puberty), so that's where things are already going wrong. But I suspect (I may be wrong) that the youngest may be more manipulated like her father was since she has done none of these things.

Basically, I cant fault them for loving their abuser mom. Hey, I love my crappy parents that made my childhood hell too. If the abuse isnt too severe (I mean most forgive even physical abuse!) you actually dont even need to be manipulated for it if its your parent (this is where you can see that the manipulation to hate Ioan is severe). But I can definitely fault humans for drifting into acting in a criminal manner, and that repeatedly. I was on board with fully defending the kids until the hacking incident, but since then more and more things come to light that I cant just ignore.

As for reading the statements: I suspect she is believing her mothers crap so much that she sees it as time wasting to read anything about Ioan's position, which tbh would be at least a hopeful sign that her values arent that crappy after all. Because if she actually read all court documents, that have all proofs attached of all the things he paid for, all the mails that were send, all his attempts to see them....then wow. No chance that she will ever see the light. Most of Alice's remaining supporters havent even read those things, which is with few exceptions why they still support her.
101% agree with everything you’ve said here. I just hope that Ioan remains firm when Miss Ella has her driving license and wants a car. Then she‘ll suddenly remember that she has a father who was always good to her.🤬

Reactions: 14

I think Judge Josh knew exactly what he was doing when he gave Ella the testimonies to read in full during the TRO attempt.

Reactions: 28
If you don't want to go to the theatre alone, is BB4 something to watch with your girlfriends for all the male eye candy, or do you watch it with a hubby because it's an action flick?

Mind you, Mr. Buzzard has only seen BB1 and was never interested in the sequels (well, same goes for me until now). I tried to sell him Ioan, it went something like this:
Me: "Ioan Gruffudd, he was in that disaster movie with The Rock."
Him: "St. Andreas?"
Me: "Yeah, he was the villain in St. Andreas."
Him: "I though the earthquake was the villain in St. Andreas?"

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If you don't want to go to the theatre alone, is BB4 something to watch with your girlfriends for all the male eye candy, or do you watch it with a hubby because it's an action flick?

Mind you, Mr. Buzzard has only seen BB1 and was never interested in the sequels (well, same goes for me until now). I tried to sell him Ioan, it went something like this:
Me: "Ioan Gruffudd, he was in that disaster movie with The Rock."
Him: "St. Andreas?"
Me: "Yeah, he was the villain in St. Andreas."
Him: "I though the earthquake was the villain in St. Andreas?"
wasnt Ioan the crappy boyfriend of the protagonists love interest in San Andreas?

Anyway, definitely more something you watch with a hubby because of the action IMHO. But I guess it depends on whether Ioan, Eric Dane, Alex Ludwig and Jacob Scipio are enough eye candy. I watched the previous three movies, not because I like them, but because I watch many movies and my friends like this franchise. and I thought this part was more enjoyable than the last one, even if the twist (where Ioan plays a huge role) was extremely predictable. Martin Lawrence is brilliant in this.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.