Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heck yeah I was! 😁
I treated myself to BB4 today, too, had to restrain myself from pumping my fist when Ioan made his first appearance early on.😂 He looks 😍🥰🥵🔥 on the big screen. For an „extra“ 🤪 he had a good bit of screen time, also a couple of meaty scenes toward the end, did a good job as the slick politician. Not really my genre, but I enjoyed the film and hope it brings him some good royalties and more roles, looks like the hit of the summer.

TBH, I really don‘t get how everyone goes on about his American accent. I‘m American and to me he sounded like a guy from the Midwest. It’s such a vast and diverse country with so many regional dialects and accents, IMO there’s really no such thing as an „American accent.“

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Screenshot_20240614-161142~2.png

The Kardashian nipples bra effect with the engagement ring doing a peekaboo at the bottom right is something else, 🐝

Well done, girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Puts paid to any baby rumours. You’re not supposed to colour your hair when pg, is that correct? (I think I read it somewhere but might have been hallucinating!)

Reactions: 11
Puts paid to any baby rumours. You’re not supposed to colour your hair when pg, is that correct? (I think I read it somewhere but might have been hallucinating!)
I don't think colouring hair has any effect on pregnancy, my oncologist told me to go ahead and colour my hair as your roots don't absorb it.

Reactions: 19
you can briefly see them here in a BTS

Screenshot_20240614_235041_Instagram.jpg

were there any? she was drinking just last week.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have a job interview next week for a company that is Headquartered in Cardiff. The hiring manager also lives there. I've decided if I get the sense I've tanked the interview when she asks at the end if I have any questions I'm going to ask her who she thinks is the first family of Wales.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I have a job interview next week for a company that is Headquartered in Cardiff. The hiring manager also lives there. I've decided if I get the sense I've tanked the interview when she asks at the end if I have any questions I'm going to ask her who she thinks is the first family of Wales.
Good luck. Is this you meeting and marrying Alun potentially coming to life?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Same sister, same!
How the feck anyone remembers math you learnt 40 years ago I wil never understand. I literally lose my morning coffee and walk around looking for it these days.
---

They just know how to wind the cow up.
BIB - The way to solve has been changed from how we used to do it as well...or has been at the school I went to and my niece now goes to. During Lockdown when they were having to do remote learning, I was the one left to help with Maths. I'm not great at it but better than my mum or sister so it was left to me to help both my niece and nephew. I was quite proud of myself for remembering how to solve multiple double figures and working out the answer to long division after so long only for her to pop my balloon in a way only she could by saying 'That way is dated now...they do it like this.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
🤭
View attachment 2993448
also OT: But Christ, 34 Australian Dollars for a movie? I paid 10 € in an IMAX in Düsseldorf for the same timeslot 💀
It’s around €25 for an IMAX movie here in Dublin. But we pay ridiculous prices for everything over here 🤬🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m not in a great mood tonight and am probably viewing things through a negative, cynical lens at the moment, but that post made me cringe a bit. I don’t know why. 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Ioan’s in the big summer blockbuster of the year and Alice is in the loo making shite cameos.
Pleeeeeeease can this be a thread title 🙏
---
you can briefly see them here in a BTS
View attachment 2994883
View attachment 2994884

were there any? she was drinking just last week.
Imagine Alice BTS. She would’ve had that video uploaded on Twitter faster than Will can rap. Good that Bianca keeps that stuff offline.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Best of luck @kingseven, they will be lucky to have you, provided you like them that is❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She can afford to, she just prefers to spend her funds on overpriced used crap on eBay, stocking her supply closet with Rose, Whiskey, Rum, Tequila, Gin...and Panda Express. Priorities, priorities...
to be fair, cost per hair would be ASTRONOMICAL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I treated myself to BB4 today, too, had to restrain myself from pumping my fist when Ioan made his first appearance early on.😂 He looks 😍🥰🥵🔥 on the big screen. For an „extra“ 🤪 he had a good bit of screen time, also a couple of meaty scenes toward the end, did a good job as the slick politician. Not really my genre, but I enjoyed the film and hope it brings him some good royalties and more roles, looks like the hit of the summer.

TBH, I really don‘t get how everyone goes on about his American accent. I‘m American and to me he sounded like a guy from the Midwest. It’s such a vast and diverse country with so many regional dialects and accents, IMO there’s really no such thing as an „American accent.“
I think the notice of the accent has more to do with the fact we all know he is British so we can hear just a bit of it? He did a great job though and I would love to see him play a super bad guy now that he has a semi shaved head. He just looks even better now.

Also, you know the girls are secretly wanting to see their dad on the bug screen. I don’t care how much they say they hate him.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.