Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm staying away from the maths. And if anybody doesn't like it, I'll be sending them a Wee Grumpy Bugger come Christmas time.
Same here. I don't speak numbers. There's a reason I'm not an imaginary CPA. 😵💫

(Although I do think the Wee Grumpy Bugger is quite cute, do I get one for being grumpy about math?)

I'm traveling for a legal conference over the next couple days so I took myself to see Bad Boys 4. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would!

1000057394.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 52
IMG_8116.jpeg

My dumbitch face when everyone is talking about the super “easy” maths question 😂

If anyone ever downloaded my calculator app history I’d be mortified

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I know it's common to call your sister's boyfriend brother in law eventhough they're not married (I do this sort of thing all the time), but it still makes me giggly that Chanel called Ioan her BiL. :D

Reactions: 27
I know it's common to call your sister's boyfriend brother in law eventhough they're not married (I do this sort of thing all the time), but it still makes me giggly that Chanel called Ioan her BiL. :D
At least she didn't reminisce about moments of joy they previously shared in his garage.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So if @Hiraeth is a “fake lawyer” does that make her Lupine? Am I Tone??? Marcia? Oh no, I’m Sian.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Same here. I don't speak numbers. There's a reason I'm not an imaginary CPA. 😵💫

(Although I do think the Wee Grumpy Bugger is quite cute, do I get one for being grumpy about math?)

I'm traveling for a legal conference over the next couple days so I took myself to see Bad Boys 4. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would!

View attachment 2993913
Make sure you have a good time with all the other imaginary lawyers. Soak up all that extra knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If only Alice could afford to have her hairs professionally done.

1000007495.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.