Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm staying away from the maths. And if anybody doesn't like it, I'll be sending them a Wee Grumpy Bugger come Christmas time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
🤭
View attachment 2993448
also OT: But Christ, 34 Australian Dollars for a movie? I paid 10 € in an IMAX in Düsseldorf for the same timeslot 💀
"Brother in Law" - I wonder if they have already had a court wedding before the actual wedding like he did with Alice? :unsure:
---
7+7/7+7*7-7=
=7+1+49-7=
=50
How the hell can Prof Evans have produced Tone and Alice? I reckon the postman was busy around the Evans' house. Their mother has a lot to answer for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
7+7/7+7*7-7=
=7+1+49-7=
=50
Ha, you can tell my Im an unacknowledged mathematical genius. I forgot you do * or | first in equations WITHOUT BRACKETS… nobody appreciated HOW QUICKLY i did the calculations - oh, nooo. Its only the answer that matters.. ours is such a lonely life, we are so misunderstood, Tone and I 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's two comments about them being married now, Chanel's and that person telling off Sian on Jodie Marsh's page. Weird.

Reactions: 17
I'm staying away from the maths. And if anybody doesn't like it, I'll be sending them a Wee Grumpy Bugger come Christmas time.
Same sister, same!
How the feck anyone remembers math you learnt 40 years ago I wil never understand. I literally lose my morning coffee and walk around looking for it these days.
---
That's two comments about them being married now, Chanel's and that person telling off Sian on Jodie Marsh's page. Weird.
They just know how to wind the cow up.

• Haha
Same sister, same!
How the feck anyone remembers math you learnt 40 years ago I wil never understand. I literally lose my morning coffee and walk around looking for it these days.
I spent an hour yesterday frantically searching for my glasses which were perched on top of my head 🥴

• Haha
btw I predict Alice will post one of these days how her kids went to the Cinema to see Inside Out 2 with their chosen/adoptive families etc. As a veiled dig that they didnt went to see their dad both on and off screen (even if they actually cant even see him onscreen since its R rated)
I think its just them not trying to be too technical for the sake of it. like, yknow, calling Alice a ex-wife before she was legally one (which pissed her off so much). Saying "my brother-in-law-to-be" is a bit awkward.

Reactions: 27
I think its just them not trying to be too technical for the sake of it. like, yknow, calling Alice a ex-wife before she was legally one (which pissed her off so much). Saying "my brother-in-law-to-be" is a bit awkward.
Yeah it’s like those Mrs Hugh Jackman to be Facebook profiles. Lame. Please stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Um NO! It's because Alice is the most trolled celebrity in the whole world and people just love to be unkind to someone who is never unkind to anyone. Ever.
Unless they deserve it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah it’s like those Mrs Hugh Jackman to be Facebook profiles. Lame. Please stop it.
Well AF is good at that sort of thing, she still thinks of IG as her husband for eternity, and she is still a Gruff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ioan’s in the big summer blockbuster of the year and Alice is in the loo making shite cameos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.