Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think these comparisons to Ioan dont entirely work, because while he was manipulated, he was manipulated to love her and to defend her from mean fans (and even that he didnt do sufficiently enough for her). It's clear that Alice tried to get him to be hurtful to his mother and to have fights with industry people for her sake, things he hasnt done and which she hates him for it (thats why Ella is a big upgrade for Alice
I agree it's different with IG - he was an adult when he met AFE and he was raised by people with morals. They are kids and now only have one parent - the one without morals.

As for Ella being an upgrade, sort of - in terms of obedience - but she isn't famous and she doesn't make any money so it's a downgrade on that score.
---
As for reading the statements: I suspect she is believing her mothers crap so much that she sees it as time wasting to read anything about Ioan's position
I think AFE told her that they would definitely get the TRO (lol) so why bother doing any preparation. Idiot.
---
there is not a huge difference between a teenager and a adult
There is. Many people (especially males) get into trouble with the law when they are younger and then they grow up and stop offending. The brain isn't fully formed until the age of 25.
---
new thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.