Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
even if he was buying her a Rolex (its clear that he didnt), who cares? As his soon-to-be-wife she has more claim to his money than his kids. Especially to kids that want no healthy relationship/abuse him. They are only entitled to what they are entitled, anything else is Ioan being generous (which is clearly the case because they wouldnt live in BH if he wasnt generous). If they want more perks perhaps they should treat him a bit better.

I also wouldnt wish them to break up if I was Team Alice. Many stepmothers get their husbands to be not so generous and hate their stepkids. Bianca seems to not be one of them. And if they do break up Bianca will also no longer feel like she is doing Ioan harm by going after all of them. Be careful what you wish for.

Reactions: 48

House of Tea

VIP Member
How many times, wait until she is back…..Mate, she has never gone away, that’s the problem. She should have taken time out to regain some dignity, do the work on herself, cleaned up her act. Then emerge all shiny and new. Instead she has further dirtied her “brand” to the point where everyone thinks she is a bothersome fruitcake.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Just woke up after trying to sleep off a night shift - can't decide if it's delirious sleep deprivation or pure attraction that made me make the noise I did when I saw I's new 'do.

Man has a great shaped head.

Glad they're there ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

barre19

Chatty Member
DANG 🥵 freedom suits him. Always here for pics of them living their lives and not being cowed by the influence of others.

(eat a dick, Alice)

• Haha
  • Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Tonex not so happy then.
Why is he checking out Biancas bum?
Notice he called Bianca “it” just like his sister

View attachment 2952101
"No green card..." "He will never do it."
Lol at Alice trying to convince herself YoBee aren't going to make it down the aisle. If denial is how she's handling the engagement she's really going to lose it on the wedding day. I hope they have her blocked in every possible way, she will definitely try and abuse them on that day.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I mentioned getting work in France recently. If I were her, I'd try to arrange meetings while in Paris. Perhaps find a French agent? She has months to get sorted. Now's the time to utilize any contacts.

At least she's booking these and that's good. As Welp said, it's not acting, but it's a start. She'll still have to earn more to afford to support herself and the girls. These wouldn't even cover rent.

It's clear any health issues don't prevent her from working. It's a shame she didn't do this sooner.

MOO

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice's behaviour has prevented her girls from being at this premiere. I'm sure Ioan would have loved to take them, like Eric Dane did with his two daughters.

Well done Alice.

• Sad
Reactions: 46

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Perfect. Tone The Ball Sack.
Is it cos he's talking bollocks as usual 🤔
Its as plain as day that Bianca was trying her friends Rolex on and Bianca's own watch was in plain sight on the table. I think it's safe to say that Alice is still peddling bullshit behind the cover of Tony! My babies are starving and Ioan is buying Rolex watches for the bogan.
Tell it to the Judge Alice, if you dare!

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
What fucking stairs? The stairs to the rental she can't afford??

View attachment 2958972

Going through old pics isn't helping in reality. Getting Narc supply from the FMs is just a short term high. What about MOVING ON instead?? Like getting a job, moving to somewhere you can afford, submitting the documents the court requested so you can finalise the divorce?

Instead she will scroll her old red carpet pics AGAIN. .. She must be a nightmare to live with.

PS she hasn't changed either. In the absence of red carpets she gets supply from playing the victim.
I dont even understand why its red carpets that makes her feel "good", which are all about her being a plus one and looks. if she has to do throwbacks why is she never posting (okay, she did many years ago) things from her past works and talk a bit about BTS stuff. This would be something she did in her own right where she can feel proud (its obviously all relative) and gain confidence that she once was able to do this.

Obviously at the end of the day anyone can post whatever they like on their IG; and as long she isnt doing pity me posts (she does) or exploiting her kids (she does) I dont really care. But if your feed consists 90% of throwbacks, especially to throwbacks that do include your ex ultimately (both because you were only there as his plus one and because she has to go through so many pictures of him) I have a bit of a hard time to see a woman that has moved on.

Jemadah

VIP Member
You know what Malice? If you got off your fat arse and got a job and a sense of purpose you wouldn't have time to worry about what people were saying about you online. You could be leading a happy life instead of wasting time with fake rage about people telling the truth about you and your hideous actions. Get a life you absolute sad sack and find something to do with your life. Because you might judge us for talking about you but you can rest assured that we just pop in now and again (in mystified bafflement that three years on you are still wanging on about your abused husband leaving you) and unlike you we actually do things with friends and family and work and ensure our kids have happy moments of fun, you unrelenting loon.

• Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
View attachment 2954100

This is most likely a reference to '70s UK comedy 'The Two Ronnies' whose outro was always:
View attachment 2954099
*Shudder*. What it implies is that both Alice AND her brother are signing off (as one). It's clearly a "Na-na, na-na-na." What awful, awful people these Evanses must be. Those poor lovely girls deserve so much better in terms of role models.
Well apart from the fact Ronnie Barker had a thicker head of hair, I do see the resemblance

IMG_6307.jpeg

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
Why does she pretend not to know when these photos were taken when the dates appear below the photos in every picture agency site, which is where she has taken them from?

Does she have to lie about everything?

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Wow Ioan looks amazing! Don’t think that is a hair transplant, more a defined hairline with a buzz cut. He suits it. He looks healthy, handsome and happy.
I love B’s dress, she looks incredible. Always here for his little Bee motif’s and lack of raggedy doll ribbons on everything.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
IMO, she's lost her previous looks and that's obvious. That's why she keeps posting old glamour photos of herself and 5-6 year selfies knowing people will believe they're new ones.

Imagine spending your life being exceptionally vain and the one thing you put above everything else (physical beauty) disappears. I've seen it happen to women I've known over the years and they always crash to some degree eventually.

She's also weaponized her looks to attack how other women's look. Thus the "you're all just jealous of me" mantra spanning decades it seems. Now people just feel sorry for her when she says it.

MOO

lulooo

VIP Member
Growing old is a blessing, having laughter lines is a sign of a life well lived. Smile lines show joy.

As a society we have forgotten that
I am almost the age now that my Dad was when he passed. So, although I miss the body and face of my youth, I am bloody grateful for every day that I get walking on this earth, spending time with those I love, and leading a fulfilling and interesting life. I am one lucky woman and I never forget that.

To keep it on topic, I am a fair bit older than the Abuser, and I doubt that she will ever learn to love her own life, and make it a good and fulfilling one.

• Heart