Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I've been determined to catch up on this thread and what a great way to end it--Ioan and B look fabulous and happy. I'm glad they're at the premiere!

Life has been rather terrible lately and I've had zero free time due to that other four-letter word, anathema to Alice--WORK--but wanted to chime in and say that this community that we've created here has sustained me through some rough times and I love you all. I've made some lifelong friends from this celebrity divorce saga ( 😝 ), and my popcorn stash and nails have never looked better. 🍿💅

All's quiet on the court front. No new filings and now I'm skeptical that the "off the record case management conference" ever even happened because there would have been some sort of record of it. What's clear to me is that the court is waiting on information that it requested but has not received, and I'm betting that @Mad Betty is right and it's Alice's financials. She's never filed actual financial information like Ioan did. It was all absurd unsubstantiated estimates of "expenses," like the infamous three grand utility bill. If I were Janina I would be getting pretty nervous that my client was not the hard-done-by single mother that she portrayed herself to be in her initial legal consultation.

(Janina, friend, you have now learned the lesson that most of us do early in our legal careers--if a client sounds great and reasonable but they have crazy eyes--they're crazy. Full stop.)

• Heart
Reactions: 92

ponyboycurtis

Hello my friends! Thank you for making me smile again (lol). No, for real, though. I woke up and saw your likes and comments (thank you all for the well wishes) and I have a stupid grin on my face.
The surgery happens on Tuesday. I've been waiting 4 years. I have internal bleeding and I have been living off blood transfusions. They found where the bleed is, finally.
But, in those 4 years I did online courses and found a remote job. And, during those 4 years I certainly was not living off 10k a month.
Anyhow, my fuckos, you are the best group of weirdos ever (me included)!! 🤪😁❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I'm so glad AlcaTone's account is on private. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed NOT reading his tweets. What a disgusting way to for a middle-aged creep to talk about a woman, especially while dehumanizing her in the process. 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

M33L4

VIP Member
I have zero sympathy for her. None.
Not only is she a catfish, broke-fish while ordering dry-ice fish, she’s abusive and vile.
I’m part of a community who have chosen no contact with a mother like Alice. The stories I read time and time again about how the parental alienation has affected them well into adult life as they reconnect with the “absent” father, are heartbreaking. Recently read one where the dad had all these court documents and pictures that mean everything the mum and said to the child was a complete lie.
You can talk about the guy who invented the term “parental alienation” as having been debunked, doesn’t stop the act being true.
According to Alice herself she was smug married. What she means is, she was able to lie in bed all day, be a “political influencer” while she had a housekeeper, nanny and devoted husband & daddy at home. She was essentially a vessel for the babies and that’s her whole contribution. Pregnancy and ivf isn’t easy. But still.
Her mindset that this means he owes her a living is concerning. Please FM’s, explain to me why?
There was no acting career, the Christmas Card has a somewhat cult-like following for a sad little Christmas movie, not even a Hallmark that can be played every week, only at Christmas. Catfish, aren’t only for Christmas!
She has destroyed his brand, she has affected his future earnings thus affected the children’s futures too. Be it in their adult relationships or further education. Imagine bringing a significant other home to meet Alice.
She has directly affected Ella’s education. The vanity project of sending her to the private school has back fired and now she’s either a school-refuser or isolated learner. There are no relationships those two girls have that aren’t fully engineered and controlled by Alice.
She doesn’t love anyone, not even herself. She’s just doesn’t have the emotional intelligence, mental capacity or ability.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Boohoo my victim flew!

What's poor little me to do?

…………

Boohoo, my prey got away!

I'm gonna ruin that bastard come what may!

…………

Boohoo, my supply said bye-bye!

Let me post old photos for another narc high!

…………

Good morning. Coffee kicking in. 😏

MOO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I think Alice has really damaged her own mental health at this point.
I'm going to echo what a tattler wrote on here as it sums up what I think. It's on the wiki btw.

"I think something the old timers here know that some people newer to this weird little play don’t get is the only way Ioan could have avoided her going into a very public psychotic rage, doing everything in her power to turn his kids against him, and basically try to ruin his life was to stay with her for as long as she ordered him to, pay for everything, and let her do whatever she wanted all the time. This didn’t start when he left her, I don’t think it even started when she demanded he alienate most of his not-so-big fan base because people were talking about her ugly ass clothes, she already had him terrified by then or he would have laughed at her childish tantrum instead of making himself look like an asshole.

This has fuck all to do with Bianca, if he stayed by himself for the rest of his life she still would have bullied those kids into hating him and publicly maligned him if he wouldn’t come back to her and grovel at her feet. She’s an evil poisonous self-centered monster completely devoid of empathy, and no one except those kids will ever really love her as long as she lives and she knows it. She’s burned the love out of everyone who ever did love her. She needed professional help for her personality disorders a long time ago, and now it’s too late. Pointing out all the shit Ioan might have done ‘wrong’ is a waste of time, nothing he did other than stay with her and let her abuse him would have stopped this garbage fire. Just MOO from one of MAlice’s fat, jealous, pie-eating old IMDB buddies."

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Imagine saying your ex BIL's fiancée has a "plastic" face when your own sister's lips are so inflated they could raise the Titanic.

Another failed human experiment with expected results.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I am firmly in the camp that Alice is the way she is and always has been. I don’t think it is useful to see her as someone whose MH has deteriorated or who is a victim of circumstance. This is the type of assumption that her victims make and they pay dearly for it. If you have someone like Alice in you life my advice would be don’t try to fix them, don’t think they will get help and don’t negotiate with them. They aren’t interested in or capable of change.

There was no deterioration in their relationship it was fucked up and problematic from the start. Ioan was just not able to see that like many victims of abusers. Take the following.

- She was involved with someone else when they met and openly conducted an affair. Whether it was a transactional arrangement or a love match matters not. It should have been a red flag.

- She immediately moved in with him under obviously false pretences. She claimed to be looking to buy her own place. But she clearly didn’t have a pot to piss in or a regular income. Anyone rushing a relationship for economics is not doing it for the right reasons. A reg flag.

- She was immediately doing tabloid stories, “close friends are saying” my ass, about them getting married. They had barely started dating. Red flag.

- She was observed to be unnaturally possessive around him. The neck clinch and people reporting she watched him like a hawk even in the early days. People around Ioan could clearly see it.

- her public performances were embarrassing given she was and is a nobody.

- Her involvement with his fans, the SM fights and blatant trolling

- Her fights with her family and his family.

I will stop there but I have just about covered the first 5 years of publicly known behaviour after they met.

I have always said Ioan was a victim and he is not to blame for not seeing it or not putting a stop to any of it. Very few people who get caught in the web or grip of someone like Alice can. It’s arrogant to think that you would deal with someone like her better. They lie and manipulate in a way that is beyond normal comprehension in a world that functions on the assumption that you take people at face value.

I don’t want to disrespect opinions that she could have been redeemed, helped or whatever. However a lot of abusers rely on this response to keep victims trapped. It’s absolutely part of their cycle that they promise to get help and to change. It’s absolutely part of their cycle to shift blame to others or circumstances. This why they are so dangerous and why they keep people trapped.

The outcome for Ioan, being abused, was set in stone because he was with her. No “if she had” or “if he had” would change that except he should have run for the hills when those red flags started flapping.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
People must be telling her how unhealthy her walk down memory lane is.

View attachment 2958225
"the trolling that ensued from my husband leaving me" - LMAO, she left a couple of steps out here. Always the victim.

It didnt changed her as a person, it exposed the person she always was.

It's actually sad that she is gaining confidence from once being a plus one of the guy she abused. There is so much more to life than this.

• Heart