Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
man, he looks incredible there. even if its a transplant he should keep it this short
1000031118.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 55

missbct

Chatty Member
Imagine being so obsessed with your ex husbands fiancée that the only reach you have is to slag off a fucking WATCH.

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The BB4 Premiere is here in LA this evening and it's a big one. The Chinese Theater is the best premiere theater here.

As you were. 😎

Screenshot_20240530-120120.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

MarkC1387

VIP Member
His haircut really suits him. Is that part of the hair transplant that was theorised here a few weeks ago or just a new style 😂 Either way it works.

Bianca looks well too. What a change from headlocks on the red carpet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

BettyRizzo

I also feel sorry for Alice like @Ralphiegirl. Despite her cruel bullying and constant incitement of others to dox people (all falls on her) , we're close in age and I know what it's like to struggle with physical changes. I will always have slivers of compassion because getting older is something we all have to face as woman and life can come at you fast.

That said, it's the ridiculous "you're just jealous of me" bunk that makes my teeth itch. Like what? Is she serious? We know what she looks like in real life. The filtered selfies are all an illusion. You can't attack others for their looks or brag about how hot you are or how jealous others are of you when your looks have faded and you're broke and have legal issues.

Real talk.

I think she's a normal looking woman for her age and that's just fine. I'm no super model in the wild myself. I just don't spend my days (nor does anyone here I'm sure) living in a delusion that everyone is jealous of me and posting filtericious selfies to back up that fantasy.

MOO
Growing old is a blessing, having laughter lines is a sign of a life well lived. Smile lines show joy.

As a society we have forgotten that

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Just realized that I own Bianca's bag in silver and that is the closest I will ever get to shoehorning myself into that outfit. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Because I was raised in a very chaotic environment and by a narc, I’m still susceptible to being sucked in by poor me stories by people who are quite clearly also narcs. I have to remove myself from the orbit of these types of people IRL and I actually stopped posting here for a year because I felt bad for her. What always comes back to me is the thought that these people are abusers. This is their MO. They get as far as they do with their abuse by relying on the pity of others and by triangulation. The court documents brought me back here.

Yes, what’s happened to Alice looks wise and lifestyle wise - staying in bed and not wanting to go out, can and could happen to all of us. The difference is, when this happens to people as a result of an illness or a mental health condition, you will naturally understand and give them leeway and avoid ridiculing them. Alice, while she is still a human and technically deserves the empathy she could never muster for others, is this way because of her terrible behaviour and choices. She’s an abuser, a manipulator and a dangerous person. She’s wrecking the lives of her children. So no, I don’t feel sorry for her. Her current situation is a form of karma. She’s stuck in a loop of reliving the past because her present is utterly fucking miserable. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The You tube video looks set up to me. She isn’t caught in the hop but she is vaguesplaining her own story because it’s full of holes. Given how hot she went in on it at the time she was downplaying its significance now. Which reflects the fact it doesn’t stand up to any scrutiny. IIRC, she was demanding that Ioan got his old agent to vouch for her in one of her abusive messages post divorce. She issued demand as a threat. He was the only witness and it’s clear he doesn’t back up her version of events.

I have only read one version, her Telegraph article, it sounds odd because she uses flowery language. Basically it sounds like creative writing. I’m sure at one stage she describes HW approaching with his cold steely breath on her shoulder. Like a classic mills and boon villain. She was never put up for a role in any of his productions and he wasn’t in any position to advance or stall her career. Her story centres on him making a crude pass. Or as she would say, mean words. Yet 20 years later she boasts about the Disney executive she is dating getting her roles. I’m not sure she gets what the METOO scandal was about if she would use a relationship to advance her career.

I am 100% sure HW was guilty of sexual assault, rape annd abuse. I am also 100% sure the febrile atmosphere meant opportunistic grifters like Alice saw a chance to jump on a band wagon. She has a stronger link to Epstein but doesn’t want to talk about what she witnessed at his parties and remains friends with the Apologist in chief for Disgraced prince Andrew.

I am convinced her association with Lupaper is driven by the knowledge he will defend blonde female false accusers to hilt.

I think it was set up as well.

It was taken on Sweetzer around the corner from Blue Bottle on Melrose. I recognize the cup and street. Paps don't hang out on Sweetzer like that. Hell, I never see them outside Blue Bottle.

He's up by her car a good ways up the street from Blue Bottle. To me it looks awkward because she's trying to pretend she's surprised to see him. I'll assume she hoped it would get picked up and it didn't.

I thought it was an old video because she looks as she did a couple of years ago vs. all the new selfies. Shocked to see it's less than 3 weeks old.

MOO

klairklopp

VIP Member
Going out to dinner, getting foils in her hair, excessively buying stuff from eBay, ozempic, lip fillers, booze and dry ice packed fresh fish flown across the country but has ‘2 starving kids’??? Someone’s either lying or should be deeply ashamed of themselves……

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice feels no shame about any of her behaviour. Even calling her out and it’s excused because she’s hurting. All that hurt people hurt people. I don’t trust it.
I’m a hurt person, I go out of my way to make sure I don’t make people feel anything other than joy. Calling her a cunt on an anonymous gossip page isn’t the reach she claims it is.
The reality is she is harming her daughters and her ex-husband for fun.
She changes her opinion like the wind changes her filtered face in the wild. She was an Amber Heard supporter then not because Depp won that case.
It’s a narc trait. Having lots of “controversial” opinions online when in reality and in group chats it’s all “fuck that bitch she ugly”, you know? She likes to inherit peonalities, that’s not the correct word, she becomes whomever she’s trying to charm money out of. She shares similar interests, or politics to her latest target.
All this love and light and “I don’t bring others down”. I’m a girls girl, while slaughtering Bianca and Tamika on and off for years. Same with the ioanonline folk and Tattlers.
Anyone that calls her out is a troll, hater who is jealous of her. Jealous of what? She’s single, updatable, unemployed, looks absolutely bowfing and has to filter her pics beyond all recognition.
The babies can stand up for me or fuck off…
THIS is Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
I think the women who age in the psychologically healthiest way are those who focus more on things they do with their life than how they look. I'm going grey, my boobs are heading south and I too have a wine belly. But I'm doing creative work that fulfills me and earns money, spending time with people i love, enjoying nature and growing things, and trying to stay as fit and healthy as i can with MS. Alice is obsessed with her looks but does very to support her physical or psychological health, or self esteem beyond ridiculous filtered selfies.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

House of Tea

VIP Member
Doubt the kids are starving (understatement). Not if they are having fresh fish flown from the NE of America. Sick misuse of the word starving. There is real hardship in America, people living in the streets. Living in Beverley Hills doesn’t equate to that image.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

mickeycat

Chatty Member
The "starving kids" line after those kids tried to get them jailed/deported and knowing what expenses Alice has is very lame now.
Admitting that you're letting your kids starve despite you receiving $10k per month from their father is not the brightest (person in the room) move really.

• Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Alice: "Ioan is 10 years estranged from his sister"

Bianca:
View attachment 2957049
The entire Griffith clan must be so relieved Alice is out the picture!! The only witch any of them will be happy to see the back of is Alice. Funny that they all like and get on with Bianca, but none of them could get on with Alice.........almost as if ALICE was the problem :unsure:

welp

VIP Member
idk why but the Sony CEO posing with Ioan made me think of Alice and how she braged about her Disney executive 🤭
gettyimages-2155362276-2048x2048.jpg

• Haha