Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
School ends on May 30. She's clearly not moving which means she had the money to pay rent, despite saying she didn't. I personally think she has plenty socked away in the UK and she's fine financially right now. That's probably why she hasn't produced the financials. Because once she does she opens herself up to what she's done being public record.

I gather all financials have to be submitted before any financial trial so parties can be deposed and accountants/lawyers can do forensics, etc. I think it's telling no trial date has been set and there are no recent court filings.

I think temp support ended last month. My understanding is support amounts can only be set once financials are submitted by both parties when there's a court case. I mean real financials baring all, not smoke and mirrors amounts. She's got two choices: submit them or don't and walk away from every getting any support.

I expect Janina will join Leon, Marie, and the rest in the "I survived AE and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" recovery group soon.

ETA: @CookieMonsta You know me well. ❤

I hope @Hiraeth our imaginary lawyer can expand on this. I'm no lawyer, I just ask a lot of questions from my imaginary friends in the legal community.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I don’t mind the dress tbh. It’s missing some ribbons round the shoes though …

I am so glad he’s there and at the biggest theatre for a premier, and he’s having his movie star moment.

and that new haircut suits him, If the hair is thinning, go with it. Unless he truly is growing out a transplant 🤣 either way it really suits him.

They are both looking great. No coked up head locks and fish lips. Good progress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I also feel sorry for Alice like @Ralphiegirl. Despite her cruel bullying and constant incitement of others to dox people (all falls on her) , we're close in age and I know what it's like to struggle with physical changes. I will always have slivers of compassion because getting older is something we all have to face as woman and life can come at you fast.

That said, it's the ridiculous "you're just jealous of me" bunk that makes my teeth itch. Like what? Is she serious? We know what she looks like in real life. The filtered selfies are all an illusion. You can't attack others for their looks or brag about how hot you are or how jealous others are of you when your looks have faded and you're broke and have legal issues.

Real talk.

I think she's a normal looking woman for her age and that's just fine. I'm no super model in the wild myself. I just don't spend my days (nor does anyone here I'm sure) living in a delusion that everyone is jealous of me and posting filtericious selfies to back up that fantasy.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Someone posted this excerpt from Richard Gadd's Baby Reindeer book on Reddit. It's an email that Martha sent to him.

I am blown away by the similarities, right down to:

Hurling the word pedalo at him (the word keeps being corrected here)

Saying he has shit parents

Bragging about how smart she is and how stupid he is

Telling him he has no future as a comedy writer/actor

Oh, and the last line. Amazing.

"My contacts are considerable and they are all very angry with you."

Screenshot_20240521-083919.jpg

Moo

• Wow

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
It’s just Night and Day 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m so happy for Ioan.

It’s really really sad he’s lost the girls but Jesus, he’s got his life back.

IMG_0694.jpeg

IMG_0695.jpeg

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Ooooh juicy. She's up the creek now.
That's my understanding. I don't know the specifics of their agreement. We know she has put off submitting any meaningful financials thus far. Wasn't there something submitted that just had overinflated guesstimates of her expenses that were totally wild?

No, were talking full disclosure of all bank/brokerage accounts here and overseas, streams of income, where money has been spent, etc.

How can the judge properly assess things to determine how much child support and possible spousal support will be paid in the future without this information?

Right.

And it's clear he's overpaid by what, close to $500K? I just don't see her getting anything at this point. And if he's overpaid on CS, which I suspect he has, it will be entirely up to her to support them until things are made whole.

Didn't she tell him to leave them alone? She and the girls were such a happy little family? You can't cut the father out and then expect him to support you.

MOO

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
If only LA was near another enormous body of water from which she could receive her fish..

Her fish travels more than she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Old Soak

VIP Member
Recap:

•This thread went very quickly, not too much happened but the following are the notable points

•There has been nothing from I and B’s camp about what may be going on right now. Looks like holiday so far

•Tone moaned about the Rolexes, citing his preference for women to wear Cartier watches

•AI was used by some clever tattlers for various things, including AI analysis on whether Tone and Alice are the same person on X

•Chatted about implants because Alice was hyperfocused on them in the DM comments

•Elsie went on a field trip and there were many revelations such as Elsie making her own lunch, too much info on her whereabouts and how Alice spent her own time on field trips.

•Alice and the girls are still in the flat and we’ve had proof of life of Emma

•only one court document with a change of address for Alice’s lawyer

•Alice posted another thirsty filtered to fuck throwback from 2019 to advertise her upcoming convention

•Alice then posted a photo of Elsie at her skateboarding lesson, butchered the teachers name and then sent him a personal message in the caption with no tag and he doesn’t appear follow Alice

•Alice implied in the caption that we would seek out the teacher and troll him if she tagged him but then went on to make identifying him easy, and of course no one trolled him

•Seems to charge a fee that is incompatible with Alice’s earnings (lol)

•Alice continues to call tattlers pedalos

•Alice posted a gnarly selfie with photoshopping skills that gave her a weird head and the inclusion of a big blob on her lip

•Alice was desperate to make the DM for anything so posted a caption about seeing her love soon at Craigs, a restaurant known to be a camp out for paparazzi •Either she didn’t go or they didn’t care but no evidence that she was actually at Craig’s

•Alice treated us to a photoshoot of what she wore to “Craig’s” and it divided opinion

•Bianca posted some hillside/seaside photos the day after something might have been happening

•Right at the end of the thread, an odd pap video that was taken in the last 3 weeks was posted of Alice talking Weinsteins overturned conviction in New York

•Please add on anything I may have missed and tattle away

Last edited:
  • Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Tonex not so happy then.
Why is he checking out Biancas bum?
Notice he called Bianca “it” just like his sister

IMG_3270.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
YES!!! They both look amazing!! I love that dress!! I love the 60's vibe (or 70's) idk! Her make up is perfect! So happy for them! They deserve every bit of this day!! 😀
Agree, Missoni is classic!
By the way, @ponyboycurtis, sending so much love and support for your upcoming surgery, hope all goes well and please keep us posted. 💜💜
---
At what point does it become contempt of court if she doesn’t file? What’s the penalty for not filing and ignoring court orders?
Financials are weird in that they don't technically HAVE to be filed, but if you don't, you're at the total mercy of the court. Judge Josh can rule totally against her, take away her spousal support, and she can't say a damn thing because she didn't file any evidence on her own behalf. I agree with people posting earlier that she is doing this to hide her financial misdeeds and act the perpetual victim that was ruled against by the nasty judge "who just pushes buttons." 🙄

Last edited: