Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Who's Singing Now?

I'm not loving Bee's dress because I find that sort of pattern very jarring but it does look fabulous on her.

Alice will be fuming at the picture of Bee and Will, no A-lister ever looked that happy to see her. Bee seems to be one of these people who most people like, how I wish I were the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Why does he think Jade is crappy? I have quite a few pieces handed down to me from great grandparents and it’s incredibly expensive.

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
A woman that wrote on a picture of another woman saying she’s dressed for ‘easy access’ really isn’t the type of woman that has any business dictating what others should say about her attire, when it’s mostly just saying she dresses horribly rather than disgusting sexist, misogynistic bullshit you’d expect to hear from someone like Andrew Tate.

• Sick
  • Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
I don’t think feeling sorry for her or excusing her behaviour means you have a bigger capacity of love or empathy. I think some of us who like me who have had recent experience with triangulation, silent treatment and gaslighting from someone on here you’re just over her shit.

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
It would serve herself right if after all this time of grifting and outright stealing from Ioan while publicly claiming he wasn't paying child or spousal support, her thieving and resultant reluctance to submit her financials means she's screwed herself out of any further support! It would also be such a typical Alice own goal. 🤷‍♀️

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
I asked 10 men what jade was

9 answered “that bird from big brother”, the last said “eh?”.

Starving kids? 😂

• Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Honestly, the make up artist last time did work wonders tbf 🤷🏼‍♀️ Could be some wishful thinking going on?
I have two unpopular opinions compared to others on this forum. One is I thought the professional make up looked terrible. Ok for her but it was too heavily applied for my liking. I am old school on the lip v eye emphases. Do one or the other. I also dislike the ott lash extensions especially when they are strip lashes. They don’t suit anyone especially a 50+ woman. I would never let anyone make me up like that.

My other opinion is on Bianca’s evening wear. I don’t hate it but I don’t like the cut outs. I did like the classic blue one shoulder dress but not the others. However I’m sure I inflicted exposed flesh on the world in my 20’s and 30’s.

I think that is a balanced view that no one can agree with. Who says Tattle is hive minded.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Loveu2

VIP Member
Even when they were happy together it always looks like he's trying to turn away from her excessive red carpet PDA. I wonder when he realised it was less about affection or desire and more about her showing the world she owned him.
I would have turned away too. :sick:

1000007231.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Someone posted this excerpt from Richard Gadd's Baby Reindeer book on Reddit. It's an email that Martha sent to him.

I am blown away by the similarities, right down to:

Hurling the word pedalo at him (the word keeps being corrected here)

Saying he has shit parents

Bragging about how smart she is and how stupid he is

Telling him he has no future as a comedy writer/actor

Oh, and the last line. Amazing.

"My contacts are considerable and they are all very angry with you."

View attachment 2949248
Moo
This is uncanny. She claims to be "kind" as she trashes him, his background, and his parents. I'd love to do a side-by-side comparison of this with some of Alice's emails. Tons of similarities.

• Heart

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
People must be telling her how unhealthy her walk down memory lane is.

View attachment 2958225
She will not accept the end of the marriage. It's been over 3 years since the filing, so I imagine the actual end of the relationship was years before.

How can she be shocked? There's also been no trolling in that all the information about her is mostly related to factual court documents. The next few years of her life will be bleak.

The kids will be doing things with their own friends, either online or with their extra families that have recognized Alice is incompetent. She will have limited child support and likely no spousal support.

There's something nice about her life falling apart around her.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
didnt she said a few days ago that she cant book overseas because of childcare for the kids, now she knows it 9 months in advance, and only goes for one day? edit: also not doing meet and greets which is where you can earn the most money with

I mean good on her, but lol

she says in the comments again that she will be coming to Germany lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
It is just so peculiar how much her external presentation has changed. I'm not even talking about looks here. Those old interviews in French she appeared relaxed and well spoken (whatever was under the surface) but now struggles to get a meaningful sentence out, in broken speech.

My narc 'friend' btw has a similar avoidance of new places and being really insecure with unfamiliar things. Wonder how Al will cope with this gig or if she'll bail out early on this one too.
Yes, I agree. She was entertaining and so engaging with a lightness back then. I enjoyed those interviews.

I wasn't going to share as I found it disconcerting, but it reflects what you're saying. I watched the recent Cameos posted here and was struck by how scattered and zoned out she appeared to be. Her appearance also surprised me. This was taken from the most recent I believe? I think struggles is the right word.

MOO

Screenshot_20240512-145352.png

• Wow
  • Sad

EllaBella89

VIP Member
It’s very hard to be around a loved one that’s in the death grip of a narc. No matter how much you love them, you do find yourself distancing yourself slightly to avoid drama and conflict and the narc causing a scene. Those in relationships with one are usually forced to choose between the narc or their family, and for the sake of peace or fear of their wrath, they choose the narc. It must be such a relief now the human toilet plunger is out of the picture for good.
Its just a shame his family can’t have a relationship with his daughters now too.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
that pic is from Monaco TV Festivai 2018 btw
1000030645.jpg

is she only doing saturday now? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow